Wegmans/Pharamcy / rachel monk, pharmacy manager

1 Cicero, NY, United States Review updated:
Phone: 315-6986730

I was hit in Wegmans parking lot on Pond st in Syracuse ny i needed my rx's transferred to the Wegmans in Cicero, I have been nothing but hassled, screamed at in my face. Her name is Rachel Monk Pharmacy Manager, very rude, stuck up and did not care about me the patient. All's I wanted was my mediciation.

Comments

• Te
      19th of Jul, 2011

I can recommend a reputable pharmacy www.pill24.org I received the order and it was on time and the pills work great.
    P.S. 5% discount coupon code: 9sh73h

• Ka
      15th of Aug, 2018
    Wegmans Food Markets - Wegman's organic Tabbouleh salad
    Canandaigua
    New York

Although tasty this is not true tabouli salad. Its ingredients list organic Bulgar but there is no bulgar wheat in it. I believe main ingredient is coucous.
    I do wish you would make a true tabouli salad so I wouldn't have to travel all the way to BJ's to get one.

28th of Aug, 2018
    Wegmans Food Markets - Tea Red Rose Decaf
    Jamestown
    New York

On 1/7/18 we paid $3.36 per box of Red Rose decaf and today, 2/12/18 we paid $3.69. A 33 cent increase or 7%. Why the huge increase in just over a month?

2nd of Oct, 2018
    Wegmans Food Markets - Prepared Food
    Buffalo
    New York

Please do not discontinue the original garlic Parmesan chicken breast. Recently our family has noticed a new chicken cutlet with a garlic butter has now replaced the old garlic parm chicken breast. The new cutlet is not nearly as good as the previous chicken breast. Also is appeared to always be on demand in our nearby store.

• Le
      13th of Nov, 2018
    Wegmans - Seafood bar/ grill
    Leesburg
    Virginia
    Wegmans.com

I am not satisfied with the seafood bar because, I ordered a cheeseburger and ceaser salad. While I was eating I found a white hair in my salad and it was very discusting. The reason why I didn't complain right there is because I didn't want anyone else to be discusted by the situation 12/1/16 op# 99777

• Ti
      13th of Nov, 2018
    Wegmans - Cut green beans
    West Seneca
    New York

There was an odd substance in the can along with the green beans. This raises concern weather this can is edible or not?

• Km
      15th of Nov, 2018
    Wegmans - Shells and white cheddar
    Rochester
    New York

I found a bug in my macaroni and cheese it looks like a maggot or something it was definitely in the box before I made the food.