Weekend Saver / FRAUD

1 102 Kyra LaneShohola, PA, United States Review updated:

I called GMAC today to ask why we not have a 24.95 HOME WARRANTY charge added to our mortgage. She checked the file and we have been charged 24.95 all the way back to December 2006. I was shocked. no one there could tell me what it was for. I filed a complaint with a lady named Sabrina, she said she will write a letter to her supervisor and get back to me by Monday or Tuesday. We are having a hard enough time paying our mortgage of 1, 027.86. To find out we could be paying 24.95 less each really pisses me off. They had no authority according to myself and my husband to add this "WeekendSaver Warrant. " Unbelievable!!

Comments

• Ca
      7th of Nov, 2008