WEED WEAR / CHECK DENIAL

1 51 N. WEED BLVD.Weed, CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 530-938-4828

I opened a business called WEED WEAR. I opened an account w/ godaddy.com, and paid 9.98 from my bank account.
Certegy immediately said the check bounced, when in fact it was paid.
My bank has sent proof in the form of cover letters, bank statements, and notarizing everything before faxing to Certegy Services, three times now. Certigy says its not enough. But wont say what is enough.
I cant pay for my renewal of my host fees nor shopping cart fees because they have a hold on my account and my business.
I had to close my bank account and start another one, but I still can't pay my bills over the phone or internet now because of them. They also put the same check thru 13 times, and want $325.oo in check fees now. I've been crying for just short of a month. I opened the business on December 10, 2007. It's been almost a month of talking to them every day.
Can you say, "Class Action Law Suit?"
amber schriver
weedwearonline.com

Comments

• Al
      5th of Jan, 2008

Sounds like you just had a bounced check, and are upset - now you're just trying to promote for your site, I have worked with GoDaddy.com and have been satisfied.

• Am
      8th of Jan, 2008

I'm sorry you misunderstood. There was no bounced check. The bank manager has faxed my bank statement several different times to CERTEGY SERVICES, but it does no good. I was hoping someone could help me. There's nothing to promote, the site is unable to accept money. Any ideas?
    amber

• Ri
      14th of May, 2008

que paso con el premio que me gane y cuando me lo van a mandar, estoy esperando la respuesta, favor enviar por interrapidisimo a la carrrera15 numero 74-11
    o llamarme al celular3152653343