WEDOWHATBANKSDONT.COM / WEDOWHATBANKSDONT.COM-Extremely stupid and un-resourceful staff and very few resources at their disposal

1 Jersey City, NJ, United States Review updated:
Phone: 2017951039

DON'T DO BUSINESS WITH THESE GUYS!!!

I THOUGHT BY WORKING WITH THESE IDIOTS, THEY COULD HELP ME FIND FUNDING FOR MY BUSINESS. UNFORTUNATELY, I WAS WRONG AND HAVE WASTED VALUABLE TIME AND ENERGY JUST MY LISTENING TO THOSE GUYS, PARTICULARLY, GEOFFERY ROSS.

I OWN A REAL ESTATE ENTERPRISE IN COLORADO. AS I WAS IN SEARCH OF FUNDING FOR MY BUSINESS AND MY DEVELOPMENT PROJECTS, I DECIDED TO LOOK ONLINE AND CHECK OUT WEDOWHATBANKSDONT.COM. SEEMED LIKE A DECENT COMPANY AT THE TIME. I WAS INTRODUCED TO GEOFFERY ROSS, THE RINGLEADER BEHIND THIS WASTEFUL BUSINESS, WHO ADAMANTLY POINTED OUT HE COULD FIND THE FUNDING FOR MY BUSINESS NEEDS.

WE SPENT A COUPLE OF MONTHS ON THE PHONE DISCUSSING PROJECTS. AT FIRST, HE SEEMED AS THOUGH HE KNEW WHAT HE WAS TALKING ABOUT. HOWEVER, WHEN IT WAS TIME TO EXCHANGE MONEY (HE WANTED ME TO PAY THIS FEE FOR A 2.8 MILLION DOLLAR R.E. LOAN), HE SENT OVER THE CONTRACT THAT HAD MORE GRAMMATICAL ERRORS AND INCOMPLETE SENTENCES THAN A 5 YEAR OLD JOURNAL. HE ALSO PRESSURED ME TO SIGN THIS RIDICULOUS DOCUMENT AND TOLD ME I WOULD BE SORRY IT I DIDN'T SIGN IT.

LUCKY FOR ME, I HAD A LAWYER LOOK OVER THIS DOCUMENT. HE TOLD ME TO RUN AWAY AS FAST AS I COULD FROM THOSE GUYS. I DID WHAT I WAS RECOMMENDED, BUT ONLY AFTER I WAS TOLD BY A FEW COLLEAGUES ACROSS THE COUNTRY THAT THESE GUYS ARE A SCAM!!!

APPARENTLY, GEOFFERY ROSS LIVES WITH HIS GIRLFRIEND IN NEW JERSEY OR NEW YORK AND DOESN'T CARRY A CELL PHONE BECAUSE HE CAN'T AFFORD ONE. I HAD TO CALL THIS 201 NUMBER (WHICH GOES TO SOME APARTMENT). THIS GUY IS IN SERIOUS NEED OF SOLVING HIS MONEY PROBLEMS.

DO YOURSELF A FAVOR AND DON'T DO BUSINESS WITH WEDOWHATBANKSDONT.COM.

SERIOUSLY, DON'T DO BUSINESS WITH THEM!

Comments

• Ge

Hey I am Geoffery Ross

I have never had a a client of any kind in colorado so clearly who ever is lieing to all of you bout our services should know that they are simply that I have always provided our clients with funds or explaned to them what was needed to obtain funds I would like to invite who ever wrote this crap to contact me directly my cell number is 201 706 0309 if anyone believes this person they are also welcom to contact me and whoever you are i think it is obvious your looking to blame someone else for your lack of success

2nd of May, 2011

I believe complaints are a good thing if they are honest unfortinatly many complaints are not

2nd of May, 2011

Yes we would very much like the person who posted this to contact us 201 706 0309

18th of Jul, 2017

@geoffery53 we called you and you acted like you didnt know anything about it I am Geoffery Ross and we already know who posted these lies

18th of Jul, 2017

Hello I am Geoffery Ross the owner of wedowhatbanksdont.com we tried to work with Rod Scott Padilla They claimed to be able to get grants for small businesses only they just took the money for the proposals they never had any intentions of working on the grant When we realized that our clients were not receiving any follow up we asked why RSP told us that they dont get grants for people we only except the money to see who is looking for a grant that they have no intentions of doing anything that would provide a grant . So we told them that we would not be offering their services going forward
    3 days later this complaint was all we saw when we interned our domain name It took us a while to figure it out cause we have never worked with developers in Denver we are primarily a financing company in the NYC area and we provide merchants with the ability to finance their costumers for their goods and service and costumer pay card processing I hope that this obvious lie can be seen as that .
    please call me direct and judge for your self

Geoffery Ross