WeddingWire / Unprofessional who will harass you.

1 Lexington, MANashua, NH, United States Review updated:
Phone: (781) 266-7738

I would not recommend Christa to anyone I know. I did a trial with her and I was horrified, my fiance was horrified, and everyone I sent pictures too was horrified. She came in, and did tell me she was having a rough day so I was willing to excuse a few things, but in the end was very unprofessional and didn't care about making me happy at all. She didn't ask me about my venue, my dress, what time of day my wedding was, or even the look I was going for. All she asked was what I normally do, during which she interrupted me and said she knew just the look that would be perfect. That somehow included a ton of black eyeliner, shadow, a ton of unblended blush, and unevenly applied red lipstick. For all she knew I could have been getting married in a backyard at 11am. I didn't want to hurt her feelings and tell her to start over, but was so confused about what information I possibly gave her to give me this look. I've never seen a bridal photo with this type of makeup, and nothing on her page looks like this. I tried to get her to fix it as she was packing up, saying that I wasn't totally happy and hoping I could guide her in the right direction but she just said that she would take notes and then on the day of it would be perfect. That's not how this works. I regret paying her for her services. Very unprofessional and didn't care about what I wanted at all.

Edited to add that after I posted this review the vendor posted a completely falsified response below and sent me text messages about my 'nasty' review. Please spare yourself the experience I am currently having with this girl.

WeddingWire

Pr
May 27, 2016

Comments

5th of Jun, 2016

I am so sorry to all my lovely clients and potential clients who have to read this nonsense This lady was very disgruntled and unhappy with everything I tried with her For her to take it this far is mind blowing as I was the one who had to call the police on HER after she would not stop harassing me It is quite sad that nowadays anyone and everyone can try to ruin your valued reputation on the ibternet. On another note, it does not ruffle my feathers and I will keep flying high! My bus8ness is bigger than ever and this is only one horrible review in comparis9n to the 46 five star I have received in just one year! Thank you to all my beautiful clients who have used me and continue to use me!!!

5th of Jun, 2016

I cannot believe I am even reading this! Christa did my bridal party of FIFTEEN two weeks ago and each and every member was beyond satisfied with her talent, her professionalism and her calming effect! To all future clients, please do not let this one bad review effect your decision on using her. There are always going to be very unhappy people in this world and clearly the person who wrote this went really far to put in a business complaint!!! Keep your head up Christa, not everyone can lIke someone they are not!!!

5th of Jun, 2016

Christa at Face of a Princess is the kindest, sweetest and most talented artist I have ever worked with Being a model, I have used her numerous times and have NEVER had any type of problem with her as this person stated above and I find it even hard to believe to be honest here. Shocking really. Keep up the good work Christa, you're the best and thank you for all the joy you have brought into my shoots!

5th of Jun, 2016

I find this very hard to believe. If you type of this nasty persons name, you will see that she has put in numerous complaints about a variety of businesses Clearly she is a very unhappy person that sets out to ruin people's reputations It's sad that any nut can go on the Internet and do this. smh

5th of Jun, 2016

Thank you Christa for notifying me and asking me to dispute this for you as it is completely ridiculous nonsense. I also clicked on the person who complained about you and don't fret, she uses this site often to put in complaints. To others reading this, Christa worked on my bridal party last summer and was an absolute pleasure. She was so wonderful at both my trial and wedding. I'm not going to get into too much detail but to all future clients, you will really be missing out if you decline Face of a Princess services. Christa is talented, kind, considerate and caring. Best wishes Christa and I'm sorry someone took things this far!

5th of Jun, 2016

Hi everyone! Sorry to post again but I did some research on the person, Katie Weston of Wakefield Massachusetts and she is a routine "complainer" on this site She calls people liars, pedophiles, wanna be p**n stars, the works. She even airs their personal business and their childhoods. That is inhumane and really sick. Please, please beware of her future business prospects. This girl has severe mental illness, I worked with her over a year before she even wrote this so she clearly holds vendettas which is potentially dangerous Thanks everyone for your kind comments!

5th of Jun, 2016

Daniella James is obviously Christa or someone with multiple personality's. All her good review are fake and she doesn't really know what she's doing. Thank you, Christa for proving you're a LIAR and mentally unstable.

• Mo
      4th of Feb, 2018

@Privateuse Anyone who can't put their name out there and uses "Privateuse" to make complaints is obviously too much of a coward to tell who they are. You have done nothing but complained on this site, and multiple sites. It is such a shame that these sites don't monitor to prevent mentally ill people, clearly never satisfied people like yourself from making bogus complaints. Karma is such a [censor].. I am sure it will come for you if it has not.

6th of Jun, 2016
    Best Best Advice +7 Votes

Christa, I will forward your post of libel to Katie and inform her she needs a lawyer in regards to defamation. By posting that you've incriminated yourself even further. No real professional would reply in such a manner. Owning a business is not your strong point. Seek therapy to cure your short temper and find another industry. Christa, your obesity does not highlight glamorous either. Thank you again!

7th of Jun, 2016

Katie, you really need to stop. All you do on this site is call people liars, mental cases, pedophiles, p stars etc. Anyone reading this is clearly understanding you have the problem not me. Especially throwing in the word obesity shows you have internal mental problems and should probably get help. You hold personal vendettas. Please do get an attorney because I have proof of you harassing me on my texts, a police report as well as all this childish behavior and name calling. Keep writing nasty reports on EVERYONE that provides you with services. You are clearly a VERY VERY unhappy person and I actually am to the point where I feel sorry for you.

7th of Jun, 2016

Katie, enough is enough You really need to stop holding personal vendettas against people. When clicking on your name, it shows you call people all kinds of terrible things such as liars, pedophiles, the works. And now you call me obese. I think you are the one with the mental disorder. I hope you really do hire a lawyer because I have all your harassing text messages, a police report and now this. You are really embarrassing yourself tremendously and and are so mentally ill I have compassion and feel sorry for you. So like I said, please hire an attorney but temember, you might just get put into a state hospital. So very sad

7th of Jun, 2016

Please future vendors, be very, very careful of this girl. She is now again threatening me via text messaging. I believe she is truly dangerous so please be careful on rendering services for her.

7th of Jun, 2016

Here is her picture for a heads up!

7th of Jun, 2016

Christa's deceased brother James Cokorogianis was an alcoholic arrested many of times for DUI's. Here's a link http://www.wickedlocal.com/article/20090304/NEWS/303049138/?Start=2
    2:12 p.m.- Police arrested James Cokorogianis, 43, of 470 East 70 St., Apt. 3, East Boston, on two counts of driving under the influence of alcohol, driving under the influence of drugs, negligent operation of a vehicle and possession of an open container of alcohol in public. He was pulled over on Boston Turnpike Road and Lovey’s was called for a tow.
    She comes from a dangerous family. Do not trust this women in your home. Her brother put others lives at risk by driving under the influence or alcohol and drugs.
    Christa, you need vision correction because the fake tan made you orange. You look like an overweight oompa loompa! Your make-up style is outdated and looks like a person from the 90's. P.S.-Katie is someone Christa made up to look better.

• Fr
      26th of Apr, 2018

@Privateuse Attacking her deceased brother, regardless if you're happy with her or not - is about the lowest a person can go. Shame shame shame on you.

8th of Jun, 2016

Advice, to potential clients of Christa:Go to a mall (make-up counter) ex: M.A.C. or Clinque or a salon to get your make-up and/or hair done! It will look better and be CHEAPER. Plus, you get to keep the make-up. Her prices are outrageously high! Christa, isn't licensed to do hair. I've found better professionals on Craigslist who WILL travel to you and charge you less than half the price this psycho is charging. She obviously has no shame or integrity to be posting these hostile messages. She's too doltish to see the damage she has caused her business! If I saw these posts before hiring her I wouldn't even bother. Thank you, so much for showing your true personality!

27th of Sep, 2016

Thank you for the compliment on my vm, I am flattered. I consume your mind so much, i must be a REALLY important person. You sound like a crackhead. Thanks again!!! :)

5th of Dec, 2016

Katie i would really ask that you stop tormenting me. Writing more falsified reviews on weddingwire is very childish and dishonest...I just lost my husband a month ago and if you could refrain from tormenring a young widow and have some compassion that is what would be normal.

5th of Dec, 2016

I am completely sickened by what I am reading. Christa from Face of a Princess is a gem. I did a trial with her last week, THREE weeks after her husband passed away and she still did not cancel. She was kind, compassionate and professional. To know this woman, i guess her name is Katie Weston by what i have read in the previous comments, is tormenting a kind soul who is a young widow is absolutely dispicable, inhumane ans wretched. None of her initial complaint can be remotely true because i experienced something completely opposite, especially while Christa was grieving. It tears me up that this site is even on the Internet so any person can slander anothers name. Well I am writing this to give Christa justice...I will see you at my May 20th wedding and please take care of yourself, I cannot imagine what you are going through and my prayers are wirh you always.

6th of May, 2017

Well after a two year vendetta all over a bad trial this girl will still not leave me alone. She makes up fake fb names and sends me cruel messages, beyond cruel. She is inhumane and sick. She tried to get me thrown off my advertising site but she lost on that one. I can't wait for her to find another victim but one day she will get caught and go to jail. This was her latest message to me. I mean how inhumane and sociopathic can you be?

• Ji
      26th of May, 2017

Makeup and Hair made us 45 minutes late for our wedding! Below is what happened. I had a very small bridal party (4 people including flower girl). Christa came to my hotel room at 8am and wedding is at 1:30pm. However, she did NOT manage the time well for makeup and hair at all and we were late for 45 minutes. We had a major crunch to get out of the door for wedding. It was just not what I needed for my wedding day. All of the events got pushed behind due to this delay. Not happy! I have no photos of my one bridesmaid (who is also my maid of honor) helping me with my dress because she was stuck on the chair to get her hair done at the last minute. She did a good job with the airbrush. However, the eyelashes she put on my mom fell off way before the end of the day. I'm just glad I didn't get false lashes from her the day of the wedding because the lashes she put on during the trial, 3 weeks earlier, fell off in 1 hour and it was very uncomfortable. She or her staff are not professional hair dressers. We wanted updos. But our hair was just curled and pined randomly. The pins kept falling off the entire night! Some started to fall off before the wedding started and kids kept picking up hair pins for me on the dance floor. OMG! Before the cake cutting, my flower girl's hair fell apart with a string hanging down. My Maid of Honor's hair is not even close to what she wanted. She wasn't organized with her stuff and had hard time finding what she needed. In the end, I had to stay behind to wait for her staff to leave my hotel room making me even later. In summary, she made me late, I didn't get what I paid for and she didn't offer any discount. This was such an unpleasant experience, I don't think I will even use Thumbtack again.

4th of Jul, 2017

Jing, I'm not certain why you keep writing falsified reviews on me. We have gone through this FIVE times already. When we first began contact, you inappropriately and consistently called me hours after business hours and I was nice enough to take your calls because I wanted to please you. I managed my time very well so you were dishonest about that. Then you say you were late because of us? No, because when we left your room you were still putting on your shoes and accessories. In my whole career I have NEVER had bobbypins fall out and heard such a story of people picking up bobbypins off your dance floor. I just can't believe that for one second. And to say you were dissatisfied with the way you looked? Jing, I have photos of you on my cell phone after you were made up smiling from ear to ear and I know a disgruntled bride would not be doing that. I also have pictures of your wedding and you looked more than happy so if you would like me to post them on here, I certainly can. Another question, why after the trial did you not tell me your eyelash fell off? Because it didn't happen or you would have brought it up. This whole story is completely fabricated. I don't know why you feel the need to keep discussing it when you aren't being truthful at all.
    Best Wishes