WeddingWire / Unprofessional who will harass you.
I would not recommend Christa to anyone I know. I did a trial with her and I was horrified, my fiance was horrified, and everyone I sent pictures too was horrified. She came in, and did tell me she was having a rough day so I was willing to excuse a few things, but in the end was very unprofessional and didn't care about making me happy at all. She didn't ask me about my venue, my dress, what time of day my wedding was, or even the look I was going for. All she asked was what I normally do, during which she interrupted me and said she knew just the look that would be perfect. That somehow included a ton of black eyeliner, shadow, a ton of unblended blush, and unevenly applied red lipstick. For all she knew I could have been getting married in a backyard at 11am. I didn't want to hurt her feelings and tell her to start over, but was so confused about what information I possibly gave her to give me this look. I've never seen a bridal photo with this type of makeup, and nothing on her page looks like this. I tried to get her to fix it as she was packing up, saying that I wasn't totally happy and hoping I could guide her in the right direction but she just said that she would take notes and then on the day of it would be perfect. That's not how this works. I regret paying her for her services. Very unprofessional and didn't care about what I wanted at all.
Edited to add that after I posted this review the vendor posted a completely falsified response below and sent me text messages about my 'nasty' review. Please spare yourself the experience I am currently having with this girl.
More WeddingWire Complaints & Reviews
- WeddingWire - Lied about Leads and Fake Emails 
- Weddingwire.com - It is so frustrating to have a website you think you can trust, but turns out to be a scam 
- Weddingwire.com - When I tried to review them, my reviews were &disputed& both times
- Weddingwire.com - Would definitely not use Weddingwire.com for any wedding planning or information 
- Weddingwire.com - They promise you a refund and NEVER send it
- Weddingwire.com - unethical behavior
- WeddingWire - expensive, no support
- WeddingWire - Rude women
- Weddingwire.com - Very disappointed.