WeddingWire / Lied about Leads and Fake Emails
For several years the Weddingwire.com has essentially been ripping people off by charging us every month for services that don’t delivered. As business owners the economy is very bad for all of us and they don’t a dam about. We need to do something about it; they are very expensive why paying for monthly Seminars any dummy people can do those themselves. It is time for Weddingwire to stop taking advantage of the vendors and we can breach their contract any time because they don’t delivered whatever they promise to us. Please sign the petition below if you‘ve been a victim of Weddingwire.com
Please help spread the word by posting a link to this form on your Facebook page. You can find a Facebook button and other social networking buttons at the bottom of this page.
For any responses please click on this link
More WeddingWire Complaints & Reviews
- WeddingWire - Unprofessional who will harass you. 
- Weddingwire.com - It is so frustrating to have a website you think you can trust, but turns out to be a scam 
- Weddingwire.com - When I tried to review them, my reviews were &disputed& both times
- Weddingwire.com - Would definitely not use Weddingwire.com for any wedding planning or information 
- Weddingwire.com - They promise you a refund and NEVER send it
- WeddingWire - Rude women
- Weddingwire.com - Very disappointed.
- WeddingWire - expensive, no support
- Weddingwire.com - unethical behavior
- WeddingWire - fake purse