Weddingdressesonlinesale.com / They misrepresent the dresses they sale online

They misrepresent the dresses they sale online. I never through I would be getting a replica, very bad imitation of the dress I was expecting. The WORST quality I have ever seeing. When I complained they asked me to send pictures of what I got. Then they replied that it wasn't THAT BAD. Then I told them I would be returning the dress and that I expected a FULL refund. They replied that the shipping fees were not reimbursable and that there would be a stocking fee added. I have never experience something like this before. They are thieves !!! stay away from this site. By the way I found they als go under other different website names, the other website name is cheapweddingdressessale.com. If we can find a way to sue them I would.

Na

Comments

• Er
      3rd of Jun, 2011
    Weddingdressesonlinesale.com - Dresses are nothing like they describe
    weddingdressesonlinesale.com

Dresses are NOTHING like they describe. Do not accept returns AT ALL even if they are at fault. DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THEM! CHEAP product and false advertising. Made in China, and deceiving!

• Ha
      13th of Dec, 2011
    Weddingdressesonlinesale.com - This site stole money from me
    weddingdressesonlinesale.com

This site stole money from me! I ordered my wedding dress from this site and never received the dress nor did they refund the money! Buyer beware this is turning into a huge headache!!!

• Li
      21st of Aug, 2012
    Weddingdressesonlinesale.com - Do not order a dress from this site.
    weddingdressesonlinesale.com

The dress I received was poorly made and look very cheap. The lace was crooked and the length was wrong. They refused to let me return the dress. Now I am stuck with an useless dress. Stay away... do not order a dress from this site.