wedding uk shop / scam

1 China Review updated:

We ordered this dress for my grandaughters prom. the seller advised the dress would arrive around the 20th April. on the 22nd april we chased it again only to be told not to worry. 10 weeks later and we have been supplied with a false tracking number that doesnt work, emails telling us not to worry despite the deadline growing closer. they are now just ignoring our emails. this company is a scam!! luckily we have been able to get our money back through our credit card company. do not buy with this company they are a rip off!!

Comments

20th of Jun, 2011

This is our exact story as well. In the process of getting our money back through our credit card company. Beware this company. My wife tells me that the website ended with .ca I suspect that this was a scam company that spoofed the original website for the UK but can't prove it right now. The Canadian site is gone.

• Nl
      3rd of Jul, 2011

I also ordered merchandise 3 weeks ago! I paid for Express shipping, & I still have not gotten my merchandise. I have sent several e-mails & no reply.
    Do not order from them, they will take your money, & give you nothing but headaches in return!!