Wedding Photography / Nightmarish Service

1500 Eisenhower LaneLisle, IL, United States Review updated:
3.75
Phone: 630-271-1737

I don't know where to begin. When my wife and decided to go with TW we knew we were paying a lot of money for their services(over $4,000.00). We figured if we pay a little extra we should be getting the better service and product. We were dead wrong. The product was excellent and our photography was fabulous, but the service was God awful. After our wedding we had to meet with TW numerous times and at those meetings we had a different "Consultant", and everytime we went in these "Consultants" said that they were our "Consultants". Every consultant we had never knew what we wanted. We had to explain ourselves and everything we wanted and what we were suppose to get to each consultant. They always seemed confused. No one took notes. No one seemed to know what was going on. Here's a small list of things they did wrong: Lost our personal check, got a picture wrong in our promotional 5x7 set and did not offer to mail it to us once it was completed (they wanted us to drive out there to get-25 miles-for a 5x7), put a wrong picture into our album that suspiciously is whited-out on our proof sheet and the number that is written over it doesn't match my wife's hand writing, misspelled my wife's name after numerous attempts telling them not to spell it wrong, and finally, telling you they are gonna deliver your wedding album and not; three times. It was an overall hassle and would not recommend using them. I was tired of hearing apologies and truly believe that they really don't give a damn. In conclusion, they are too expensive and the service is the worst. I would never recommend anyone to use TW. As far as I'm concerned we never did business with them.

Comments

Sa
  10th of Jun, 2008
I could not agree more with this complaint! Timothy Whaley was the worst experience of my wedding. I was married over 11 months ago and am still trying to get my album from them. Their service is HORRIBLE. Both me and my friend used them for weddings last year and have come to completely regret it. In the meantime, I have had numerous friends spend much less and get 1000 times better service. Everytime, you deal with a different person making minimum wage who is probably going to work there for less than 3 weeks - then it starts all over again with someone else. They definitely seem to think that people are going to come out to Lisle to pick up photos all the time - someone might want to tell them it is ridiculously far. Please whatever you do - don’t use them for your wedding. It isn’t worth all the free promotions they promise you because in the end it is such a hassle to even get them - if you do. Stay away from Timothy Whaley!!!