wedding dresses / Horrible

David's Bridal
4410 Ontario Mills Parkway,
Ontario California 91764
Phone: 909.476.8414
I was a bridesmaid in a wedding. The Communication was so bad from the beginning. All the days dealing with them they never mentioned that it is a charge for alterations. When we got our receipts all they said was All Sales Are Final. If you can say that then you can say there is a charge you alterations. When you dress comes in and doesn't fit, here comes the charges. The bride didn't get her dress until the day before the wedding and got charged 250.00 extra. There was other alterations in this wedding party. BAD BUSINESS. I want a refund. I will be contacting the Better Business Bureau. Mind you all of the excitement going on you dont look at your receipt, you trust you sales person or consultant. I gave them my phone number for when my dress came in. They called the bride. Then a week later they called her again and I had already picked up my dress. She didnt need anymore stress. The bride got mad at me. Unprofessional.If no one get a refund the bride should. The bride was so stress luckly we pulled it together, No Thanks to Davids Bridal. Would not recommend. For a refund contact me at Taktsyn@gmail.com.

More wedding dresses Complaints & Reviews