Wedding dress / Spoiled wedding dress

1 China Review updated:

I purchased a Wedding dress from them which was all covered in a black mold and crumpled. And they said they are not going to give me my money back nor a new dress.
Also they tried to call me asking not to open PayPal dispute. They do not a street address of their company on site. And they didn't try to apologise at all.
It was not easy for me to send them this spoiled dress back by EMS. I paid already $200 and no refund.
Dresses from florasdress look too good for 200$ with shipping. Now I know chinese sellers are dishonest. It is not nice to have this bad feelings before wedding.
Dress that arrived was not as good as pictures. Because they do only a poor copy of real designers dresses.
Never use this site. So bad. You can see the pictures below.

Wedding dress

Ma

Comments

• Lo
      23rd of Mar, 2010

I originally ordered some wedding bags from the company listed below. I paid for them via Western Union as they told me they didn't have PayPal (this cost an additional $28.00).
    I was then told the bags were out of stock as it was their 'hot sale' (a favourite phrase!) I asked for a refund which they refused. They said I had to order something else. The only other item that was of interest was a wedding dress.
    I ordered from their catalogue and was told it would take 4 weeks. It took 8 weeks. Their sales manager, Stephanie was extremely pleasant - at first!
    She told me that the dress had been made, but they were not happy with the quality and would re-make it for me. However, 4 days later the dress arrived.
    I am attaching pictures of the dress that I ordered and the one that they sent to me. As you can see from the pictures it bears no resemblance what so ever to the original. What you cannot see is the atrocious quality, the cheap fabric, the poor workmanship.
    When I complained, Stephanie became extremely rude. I also found out that they do use paypal, obviously not for sales as the customer is protected!
    I have spent in total $362.00 for this piece of 'rag'.
    Although I will not get my money back, I will get satisfaction from advertising this disgraceful company as much as I can and hopefully damage their credibility.

DO NOT PURCHASE ANYTHING FROM THIS COMPANY!
    They are listed on Alibaba.com as a 'gold trader'. It means nothing as you can see.

Sale Manager
    Suzhou Youshi Display Company
    Email : stephanie@zgsaikesi.com MSN : stephanie@zgsaikesi.com
    Mobile: +8615160200427 Trademanager : cn200826080 SKYPE : yositrade.stephanie
    Website: http://szus.en.alibaba.com/ http://www.chairmenmao.com/
    Address: Shishe Village, Ducun Town, Suzhou, JiangSu China

• Da
      7th of Jul, 2010

Oh, it is so horriable!! I have also bought a flower girl dress on site, but the quality was so poor.
    I am disappointed !! Then I did not dare to buy anyting online.But my friend recomanded topbridaldresses to me.She said their dresses were fashion and cheap !!Now I am puzzled, but I decide to try again to buy my wedding dress on topbridaldresses!!

• Ca
      20th of Aug, 2011

can't wait to show my wedding dress, so beautiful!