WebZoneUsa / Buyer Beware

I hired Webzone USA (RAJ and Omar) back in March of 2008. All they did was create a template front end and fill it up with space fillers. To this day, the site is useless. They never finished any of the features that they promised. Customer Service is NON EXISTANT, Omar never picks up his phone and his voicemail is always full. He will answer my email every 1 1/2 to 2 weeks. He will do one little thing and not do anything for weeks. When I get mad, he gets very apologetic, and keeps giving me false promises. All they did was waste my time.

I'm in the process of trying to get my deposit back. Please contact me Allstarsportsjewelry@gmail.com so we can build a case against them.

N  13th of Jan, 2009 by
By the way, Raj Sarna also operates under the name http://www.yourwebdesignfirm.com/
N  30th of Mar, 2009 by
When you google "Webzoneus reviews" this review comes in first place. Please note that WebZoneUS is NOT the same company as WebZoneUSA.

WebZoneUS is a webdesign and programming company in Houston, Texas. The owner's first name is also Omar, but Omar CABRERA. He's not a kid, and neither him or his business is associated with Raj Sarna or WebZoneUSA in any manner.