Webyshops.com / Stay away from these guys

I first placed my order for a scope in early February. After about 10 days when I hadn't received a shipping confirmation, I called to check on my order. I was told that the scope was out of stock...apparently, they weren't going to notify me of that. I was promised that the scope would be back in stock in a couple of weeks, so I decided to just wait. On March 29th, I got a call telling me that my scope was in stock and asking me if I still wanted it. I said yes. A request for payment was sent to my PayPal account, and 2 days later I submitted payment. On April 16th when I still hadn't received the scope, I called back. I had confirmation that they had received my payment on March 31. At first the customer service representative said she couldn't find my payment. When I read her my transaction confirmation number, she was suddenly able to find the money. However, my scope hadn't been shippied. Mysteriously, their system didn't recognize my payment and didn't trigger the notice to ship my scope. The representative promised that the scope would ship that day. Two days later, when I still had to shipping confirmation OR scope, I called back. The representative did not know why I hadn't received the confirmation email. she was able to give me the tracking number over the phone - apparently the scope had shipped. The next day - the day she had promised me the scope would arrive - she called me. Apparently, someone had made a mistake and not added the tax to my PayPal request. After over two months and multiple phone calls, she was calling to ask me for more money. After all this, I checked Amazon.com, and they had the exact same scope for the exact same price. I could have saved myself multiple phone calls and months of waiting, had I simply gone with a reputable online store.

Lo

Comments

• We
      14th of Dec, 2012

Loosie,
    I just discovered this posting. I apologize for not responding sooner. We are a reputable company and work hard to ensure customer satisfaction. I am not able to research the details to your order since your post does not identify you. Please contact me [protected]@webyshops.com.

I look forward to working with you on this matter.

Best Regards,