Webtext Media / Domain renewal already paid for but still expired.

1 2F Leo Sulpi Bldg. 2894 Finlandia St.Makati, Philippines Review updated:

This happened December 12, 2015. After paying for domain renewal and receiving confirmation of the invoice paid earlier (December 4, 2015), a domain for a website I built for a government agency (client) was left to expire. It is said to be down 15 days unless renewal was activated. I already paid for the renewal via bank payment. I still have the receipt and invoice copy. I submitted several trouble tickets to both technical and billing, and no replies or clarifications/ guidance was given in the past two days since I sent the tickets. This is affecting me and my work and the trust my clients have for me.

Webtext Media
Webtext Media

Ri
Dec 18, 2015

More Webtext Media Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Tr
      26th of Mar, 2018

this also happened to me!

• Ms
      5th of Jun, 2018

this also happened to our website. :(

• Wi
      25th of Sep, 2018

Unfair disabled website and it is so disappointing. I could not understand their service since I started last 2012 but Ive been patiently enduring hoping that their service will get improved. Now, it has been 2days already but my issue still unresolved. They have small concerns to small client.

• Ri
      25th of Sep, 2018

Our website "pro4a.pnp.gov.ph" was down since yesterday Sir/Ma'am. The payment for the bill for this account has been deposited to BDO Account name WEBTEXTMEDIA CO., LTD. and Account number 536-019864-9 last August 30, 2018. The said Deposit slip (picture) has been sent to your billing support email address last August 30, 2018 at 2:24pm; again on September 10, 2018 at 2:18 pm; again on September 11, 2018 at 12:45pm; and again on September 14, 2018 at 8:01 pm.