WEBSTER BANK IN THOMASTON CT / LETTING PEOPLE STEAL FROM ATM AND NOT PRESSING CHARGES

1 MAIN STREETThomaston, CT, United States

I am horrified and appauld that I recently found out from a bank employee at the Thomaston Branch that a theft occurred in 2007 and it was paid off and never reported to the police. This is a federal crime how can the bank overlook this. Apparently two people stold from the ATM by filling out blank deposit envelopes and submitting into one account and then taking the $100.00 that is allowed. This was done on a weekend and over $800.00 was stolen in less than 3 days from the ATM. When the bank called the father of this adult, he wanted to save her and went and paid it off and it was never reported. This should of never been questioned. Police should of been brought in and thi should of gone through the courts. I will be contacting newspapers and anyone that will listen because thisis what the bank I use does when someone steals. If it was okay to steal, then we would all be doing it and no one would have money issues. WAKE UP. I don't care who pays you off, you don't take the bribe and that was a scam if all scams taking money to pay off. This is on camera as a crime done over and over 8 times deliberately and premeditated. They were aware of what they were doing and I don't believe there is a statue of limitations on bank crimes? Is there? SOMEONE SHOULD BE MAD LIKE I AM.

Zo