Websitepromotioner.com, Sparkitsolution.com / Bad service, Bad quality links, no response, no refund, still unsatisfied

1 India Review updated:

I run a fitness website and one day I got an email from these guys regarding their link building service. Surprisingly they were using free email to send mail not from their domain email. First I deleted that mail from my inbox. After 7 days I again got another mail about same service. Then some how I was interested for their service. So I opted for their 25 pr2 links package. Paid them from Paypal. Till this, communication was smooth too. But then misery started. I didn't get any report from them even after 2 weeks of time though I was promised to get weekly update.

Anyway I finally got an report after 40 days of making payment and after sending 5-6 emails. I must say links where horrible and from poorly designed site. Few owned by them for linking purpose only! I was shocked by seeing the report. 90% links are from bad, poorly designed sites and owned by Indian webmasters! They cheated me. I contacted them but they seems not to respond on time. Before closing the deal they used to respond in 1 hr. But now when I have problem with links they don't respond.

I'm more astonished now! Almost all links are gone in just 3 weeks of time and since 45 days passed since I made payment through Paypal I even can't raise dispute against them. I don't know what to do know. I have wasted lots of time in chasing them for reports and replacements and also money.

I strongly recommend not to use websitepromotioner.com for any of your service. They don't know how to satisfy clients and poor and horrible English. No grammar at all. They claim they have an office at Canada. Complete disguise. Stay away from them. I might seek my lawyer to contact them to get my money back and don't know how they'll refund my time that I have wasted with them. Complete wastage and loss to my business.

Comments

• Ni
      12th of Oct, 2009

Yes I completely agree. They even don't respond to their client's mail after they get money. My husband was not well so I forgot to followup. When I got time then 45 days even passed, so I couldn't complain even in Paypal. They didn't completed the job and when I send them mail the mail get bounced. I believe they have shut down their business after they got my money in their account. Complete fraud.

• Sp
      15th of Oct, 2009

We have never had a customer complaint that we did not refund, in addition we would never even take your money with out you knowing exactly what you were getting.

Could you guys please provide me the details where you have paid us and your contact details and order details etc... ?

why you are bleaming with our sufficient proof?

• Ge
      15th of Oct, 2009

WebSitePromotioner is working for me before couple of years, they are doing excellent job the service is fast, and the individual approach is more than I expected. They are responding my each and every e-mails time to time. WSP is a very genuine SEO company. I don’t think your complaints are genuine. Even I have refereed my friends to use their services and they all are very happy with WSP. So you guys should have to communicate with them directly and use their domain mail id while communicate.

• Di
      15th of Oct, 2009

I know WebSitePromotioner through his link manager and I found him very co-operative in terms of report delivery, follow-up etc.

I would like to suggest you guys to discuss on issues those you have... I am 100% sure you will get desired solutions...