Webs.com / I'm absolutely disgusted with this service!

United States Review updated:

About one year ago I signed up for www.webs.com and made a website via their service. I must say that their hosting skills were quite poor and my site had many bugs and issues. Their customer support was rude and unfriendly, instead of helping me they said that everything was my fault and etc. I did not use my site for about two months because I had no time for that (personal reasons) and recently when I wanted to check on my site I found out that it no longer exist!! They deleted my site and my account even thought I paid for everything!! I tried to get in touch with someone from Webs but they don't reply! I'm absolutely disgusted with this service! Don't even bother and avoid!

De
Jan 13, 2017

Comments

• Di
      1st of Mar, 2017

Been with them years and it's extremely difficult to get anything from Customer Services. One problem after another and they take money from your bank account for made up reasons with no receipt, hoping folks don't notice.

• Ro
      20th of Dec, 2017

we are having major issues with them now, our online store was down 48 hours the weekend before christmas weekend, they are trying to blame other people its just not good enough. I think we will be leaving [2 websites] after the holidays.
    We've been with them aince 2010 its now 2018 in 1 weeks time, shows what they think of their customers. I cannot say it plainer than this AVOID WEBS.COM FOR ANY OF YOUR INTERNET NEEDS