websaveclub / charged my credit card 34.95

i never authorized anyone to charge my card 34.95. i never even heard of websave club all i have tried to do is cancel net zero for i canceled them but they kept charging me for several months and i purchased a big fish game cd for 6.99 and they keep charging me 6.99 each month. i am being forced to close my bank account . this is wrong and i want it fixed.

Comments

• As
      8th of Mar, 2009

will not cancel or refund money in charging after i said cancel

• Lo
      20th of Mar, 2009

i am not happy at all. i have not been set anything but my card was charged $34.95. i have tried to cancel but no one responds. my name is Louis Garcia, my e-mail is, louisaestefanitagarcia@yahoo.co.

• Br
      24th of Mar, 2009

Never did order and don't won"t to order.

• Lo
      10th of Apr, 2009

you have to cancel your card and get a new one they will come back and charge your card again under a different name my bank said the best soulition is cancel that card and get a new one

• Fl
      29th of Apr, 2009
    websaveclub - unauthorized charge
    WebSaveClub
    2411 E North St
    Inverness
    Florida
    Phone: 352-726-0414

On 4/16/09 a charge of $34.95 was deducted from my checking account without my authorization by a company I never heard of, WebSaveClub, according to what is written on my bank statement.

Is there any way to reverse this? I never buy anything online, so I do not know how this company got my information, do you?

• Gl
      2nd of May, 2009
    websaveclub - unauthorized transfer of funds from bank
    Shreveport
    Louisiana

viewed bank account online, noting unauthorized transfer of funds to www.websaveclub. Need funds replaced in account

• Mo
      19th of May, 2009

they are taking money from me as well. I want to cancel but there is no number. Does anyone have a number to cancel. Monique mlvg1960@yahoo.com

• Ro
      1st of Jun, 2009
    websaveclub - unauthorized charges
    n/a
    1241 hobbton highway
    Clinton
    North Carolina
    Phone: 910-592-0167

I did not authorize charges for this (that I was aware of) until my wife found these charges on my credit card. This all came about after I ordered a FREE cd about government grants on the tv.