Webroot Spy Sweeper / Won't honor thier 30 day guarantee
Thier Spy Sweeper antivirus software box states they product has a 30 day guarantee. I loaded it into a professionally reformatted laptop and more than twice it took over five hours to run. I bought it on April 9, 2008. Applied for my 30 day guarantee within 17 days and I've witten them 3 times including all the way up to the CEO. I have a compliant number 108151. I've written the Burlington County NJ Consumer Affairs people, Staples (the company) who sold it to me and zour local TV Channel's, "Three On Your Side", all to no avail.
As A senoir citizen, I don't have $49.99, to throw away, My mistake was taking a well known computer software supplier's word.
More Webroot Spy Sweeper Complaints & Reviews
- Webroot - Fraud and cheating 
- Webroot Antivirus With Anti Spyware - Webroot Renewal quarantine Blackmail 
- Webroot Software - debited my bank account without my permission 
- Webroot Antivirus - bad support, bad product 
- Webroot Spysweeper - Auto-Renewal without permission 
- Webroot - antivirus spyware 
- Webroot - auto-renewal
- Webroot - webroot antivirus 
- Webroot - Over payment for malware
- Webroot - Automatic renewal