Webroot / Fraud and cheating
I renewed my subscription to Webroot Virus protection. They placed me on automatic renewal, of my subscription, without my permission. They offered a website to click on to get this removed. I tried and tried to get this removed. They kept demanding more information. Finally I never got a response when I clicked on one of their buttons. I called them and was never able to talk to talk to anybody.
I got a run around and a persons voice kept telling me how they were protecting me by making my renewal automatic. They also said I would be given a notice and plenty of time to reject their offer before my next renewal. We both know that after pulling what they have that they can't be trusted to do this.
At this stage I want a refund and nothing to do with these people. I read what the Aussie said about never getting a refund from these people, I have not asked for a refund but I am sure I would get the run around from these thugs if I did.. I do want to put some other protection and get them out of my computer before I proceed. Please advise me how to proceed.
More Webroot Complaints & Reviews
- Webroot Spy Sweeper - Won't honor thier 30 day guarantee 
- Webroot Antivirus With Anti Spyware - Webroot Renewal quarantine Blackmail 
- Webroot Software - debited my bank account without my permission 
- Webroot Antivirus - bad support, bad product 
- Webroot Spysweeper - Auto-Renewal without permission 
- Webroot - unauthorized credit card charge
- Webroot - unavailability of all customer service numbers-I need to ask a question about service and billing
- Webroot - antivirus spyware
- Webroot - auto-renewal
- Webroot - webroot antivirus