WebPros Local Listing / Never use this company

United States Review updated:

I was contacted by Web Pros which is a Search Engine Optimization company, telling me that they could get by Website on the first page of Google, Yahoo and a majority of others. They have done nothing but screwed up, and have not followed through with anything they said they would do.

To begin with, they put the name of my company in wrong. They said they would correct this, but since August have not. The placement for my website before going with WebPros was on the first or second page. Now it is on the 6 page for local listing and with the wrong name for my company. I was showing up on Google before WebPros and page 2 or 3. Since WebPros my website does not show up anywhere in the local search for personal trainers in Chicago.

Everytime I speak with Laura ( she is the owner) she tells me she will straight things out. She never has. She does not return phone calls or emails. I told her because her company did not do as they promised, to not bill me. She told me she would take are of it. Nothing has happened, I continue to get billed from WebPros. And lastly, the company they use to get customers used my credit card number fraudulently.

They are a total ripoff, they do nothing they say they will do. Because my website is virtually not findable on local searches, I am losing business. This morning I tried to talk with Laura and she total blow me off, saying ' Have a nice day' and hung up.

Never use this company!
Va

Comments

Ks
  8th of Jul, 2011
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
I AGREE AND THERE ARE MANY MORE. I THINK I SHALL DO SOME MORE RESEARCH AND SEE WHAT HTE FCC AS TO SAY ABOUT THEM AND THERE LOCAL COURTS IN LAS VEGAS. SOUNDS LIKE A CASE IS FORMING FOR A SETTLEMENT.