webonpayment / money taken from account

Phone: 1-877-290-4615

This company took $34.95 out of my account after I signed up for a one month "free trial" period of Ireel on Dec 22, 2009. I cancelled after 3 days because I was afraid I would forget to cancel later. On January 29, 2010, they charged my account with a partial phone number.
After calling them and asking who they were, I explained the situation and they refused to refund the money although they were aware that they never sent emails stating I had neither joined nor cancelled.
After speaking to a customer service rep for 45 minutes, I decided to complain to the Better Business Bureau, which I have already done.

Comments

• Je
      28th of Jan, 2010
    England, Norfolk
    United Kingdom

To Whom it may concern.

I am writing on behailf of my teenage daughter Jennifer Hawes.

She recently rec'd a bank statement which showed 4 payments from her account to Webonpayment.com. The first was made on the 6th Jan 2010 for:
    £1.24
    Breakdown on statement was: "GB 01.94; XR 1.56452; CD 2110
    The second payment was made on 6th Jan 2010 for: £1.00 "Overseas Transaction; CD 2110
    The third was made on 19th Jan 2010 for : 22.14. Breakdown on statement was: "GB 34.95; XR 1.57859, CD 2110 and the fourth was another £1.00 "Overseas Transaction CD 2110".

She is at a loss at to what these payments are in relation too as am I.

I would appreciate therefore a prompt response from yourselves as to what this relates to. At which point we can then consider whether or not this is an unauthorized payment or not.

Your assistance in this matter is very much appreciated.

Jeanette Hawes

• Ki
      23rd of May, 2010
    Phone: 01733 758778

I have had money coming out of my bank from WEBONPAYMENTS.COM for a few months now and i havent given them permission to take money from my account.Would you plz be able to tell me what this is for and stop taking the money they do not have my permission.I will be going into my bank to investrgate this situation.Thank you

• Mi
      28th of May, 2011
    Ohio

You are stealing my money every month and I want it back. I'm going to a lawyer to find out what can be done about you and my bank, but something's going to be done about you thieves.