WebmaxSolutions.net / Fraud Web Design Company

webmaxsolutions.net is a big fraud and cheating company for web design based somewhere in india. I wanted a custom build design for my website, and sent them 50% of the quoted price, but these guys got some ready templates from the internet and claimed that they build them in a day while these templates where listed for years on the other sites. If you value your money stay away from this company webmaxsolutions.net

N  3rd of Apr, 2009 by

WebmaxSolutions.net - Online scam

I found this company on the internet offering affordable prices for custom build web designs. After quoting me the price, I decided to order a design from them; in just a few days they showed me two designs they claim to have build themselves. While I was doing a search on the net for templates for my site, I found the same designs listed for years for sale on the net; while this company (webmaxsolutions.net) was claiming that they created them two days ago. All they did was just get the original templates from the net, made quick changes and tried to sell to me as being the author of those templates. This is an unfair business practice and a big scam from their side. I don't even know if they have resell rights about those templates. I asked them to issue me a refund because I don't want the designs, but no response from then.
N  30th of Mar, 2011 by

WebmaxSolutions.net - Online scam

Beware, don’t buy anything from these guys because the only thing they do is fraud. They claim to do custom web design but the only thing they do is steal ready templates from the net and then claim that they built them. If you value your money stay away from this company.