[Resolved] WeblinkIndia.Net / the worst services

1 LondonLondon, England, Greater London, United Kingdom Review updated:
Phone: 000000000000

Hello All,

I am sanjeev rana and i was dealing witn weblink India.Net from last two years...I gave them one project and made the payment of US $ 250...but after making the payment weblink have not sent me any thing and have always said to wait...now it has been almost one year when i paid this amount to weblink and they have not given me any thing...I urge to all to stay away from this compnay...

Now when i am asking to refund money then weblink is saying that they do not refund the money..I have also talked with some of their other client and they said that it is the fraud company how know how to take money from client but can not deliver the work...

I have suffered a lot due to weblink and i have lost my business..I suggest to all of you to stay away from weblink .

Weblink has done fraud with me and have not given any work after taking payment also..I will file an Case against weblink according to India Law this company must be banned as this compant ia a big cheater...and are doing fraud with client.

I think weblink is earning money from this fraud only.

I WILL MAKE SURE THAT WEBLINK MUST BE BANNED WHETHER I HAVE TO HIRE A LAWYER FOR THIS...AS THESE KIND OF FRAUD COMPANIES SHOULD NOT BE IN THE MARKET...

alSO CHECK THIS LINK :: https://www.complaintsboard.com/complaints/weblink-india-c276719.html

• Resolution statement

WeblinkIndia.Net customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complaint author have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where company image and it's services are concerned.

Comments

• Uk
      3rd of Jun, 2016
    WeblinkIndia.Net - General review
    United Kingdom

I am so relieved my business partner told me to check this company’s review before paying. After doing so I came across all these BAD review par 1 alright review from Shenzo www.speedtrader.co.uk??? Not convinced… I believe these fraudsters got my details from 123reg after I registered a new domain name, if this is the case then I am very worried that a big company which is meant to be a reputable company would give out people personal detail to a company like weblinkindia.net… a real cause for concern…

• Ol
      17th of May, 2017

they got the data from domain complaint ... yes you are right... file complain on https://ico.org.uk/for-the-public/personal-information/sharing-my-info/
    This is illegal if someone having your information and trying to contact you

• We
      31st of May, 2017

@Olech Hello Olech,

Apologies for the trouble. We're coordinating with our team to sort it out as soon as possible for you. Please bear with us.

Thanks,