webinaccess.com / credit card charges

1 unknownunknown, United States Review updated:
Phone: unknown

I have a charge of 20.28 on my mastercard.This site was never given my credit card number.I would like the removal of this charge off of my account and reimbersed the 25.00 overdraft that this charge cost me.Please call me regarding this matter asap, my phone number is [protected].

Comments

• Ji
      24th of Oct, 2008

Are you sure you haven't passed the site your credit card number? They ask you to enter your credit card number to cancel your so-called 'account'. It could be a good phishing scam attempt. I've just received an emailed subscription receipt (together with a user name and password) from Webinaccess for a site I've never seen, let alone joined. I've clicked to the delete account page and there's a prompt to enter my credit card number. I'm thinking that Webinaccess is just a hustle. They make you think that you've joined a site then collect your credit card details when you try to cancel your non-existent acount. Nothing has been taken from my bank account yet but I'll be keeping a close eye on my account over the next few days.

• De
      17th of Nov, 2008

I never gave any one promission to use my credit card .first of all I have never seen or heard of you people, fefund my money ASAP or you will here from my lawyer. phone# is 6093723374 ASK for denise

• De
      17th of Nov, 2008

I am mad as hell I have given no one permission to use my credit, I want my refunded ASAP or you guys will be hearing from my lawyer.

• We
      18th of Nov, 2008

I have been charged 38.83 on my credit card account and have no idea why. I HAVE NOT GIVEN PERMISSION OR SUBMITTED MY CARD NUMBER TO YOU. I have no idea who webaccess is and have never been to this web site. I want my $38.83 credited back to my account and no further charges placed on my account.

• Ku
      17th of Dec, 2008

The second I activated my debit card, webinaccess.com stole $21.52 from my account!

• Da
      4th of Feb, 2009

I was charged 36.77 after I had canceled it on the second day of a trail period.

• Ke
      6th of Feb, 2009

I have a unauthorized debit charge on my account for $94.29 from webinaccess.com. I have not be able to find a phone number or web site to complain to have this charge reversed. I work for the bank that my accounts are drawn from, so I am able to check my account on a daily basis. This charge was never approved. I never use my Debit card over the internet. If anyone has any recent information about this company please let me know. email address knesbitt1218@gmail.com

• Ne
      15th of Nov, 2012

PAYSUPPORT.COM DEBIT MY CARD UNAUTHO RIZED CHARGES OF $ 39.95 AND SECOND UNAUTHORIZED CHARGES OF $ 29.99 I AUTHORIZED ONLY $ 1.00 DOLLAR TO 2 DAYS THESE DEBIT OCCUR ON NOVEMBER 13, 2012

MY PHONE NUMBER IS 1-787-603-6965
    NELSON DAVILA
    11-15-2012

• Ne
      15th of Nov, 2012

PAYSUPPORT.COM MADE TWO DEBIT TO MY MASTER CARD UNAUTHORIZED IN NOVEMBER 13, 2012 OF AMOUNT $ 29.99 AND $ 39.85

NELSON DAVILA-PEREZ