webinaccess.com / unauthorized charging my card

1 14 Forest St. # 7 Portland, ME, United States Review updated:
Phone: 207 774-1825

I have two unauthorized charges on my Visa card that I want returned to my bank. The phone number is not in service @ the webinaccess and the paysupport.com people gave me a cancellation $ and a website where they will take care of me, so here I am because they way of helping me is to send me to a complaint page that will do what for me? Meanwhile my account has been over drawn because of this and I have just enough money in my account to pay my rent and that's all. All these overdraft fees have wiped me out. I am on a fixed income and I need help!! There has to be a way to get these bloodsuckers off the web. Thanks wendy Goff

More webinaccess.com Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Ti
      8th of Nov, 2008
    webinaccess.com - on line swrvice

these people have been charging my credit card, they only post part of there phone number, if any one knows there number please let me know thanks, these people are rip offs,

• De
      16th of Nov, 2008

iconseted to onlyone on lin dating, which is true then i see all these other charge on my bill web site i never seen before. I live on a fixed income I cannot afford this kind of prolem so I am asking to please refun my money.before this situation goes to my lawyer.

• Ri
      10th of Feb, 2009

It's a scam, pure and simple.

• 67
      28th of Aug, 2009
    webinaccess.com - Illegal Charges
    Daniel Metz
    2129 University Ave. #1
    Morgantown
    West Virginia
    Phone: 304-282-3942

I dont know how this service got my name or number but I damn sure never authorized anything to them. I want this reimbursed (along with overdraft charge of $36.00) to my account. This is ### and I will not put up with it.

• Lh
      27th of Oct, 2009
    webinaccess.com - credit card payments
    webinaccess,com
    Thompson
    Manitoba
    Canada

i canceled your site a few months ago and you are still taking money from me i wish to be taking of your list thank you

• Ki
      26th of Jan, 2010
    webinaccess.com - withdrawing money from my account
    Kim Varvir
    Tucson
    Arizona
    Phone: 520-551-0964

webinaccess.com withdrew money from my account without consulting me first.Can I get my money back or, at least, get it off my account.

• Bk
      2nd of Feb, 2010

An Unauthorized charge on my account of $36.27...FRAUD... this is one of two charges, made against my card at 3am ...The other was for $40.27 from a site in Singapore...WTF...I reported my card stolen...so all my money is FROZEN..for at least 5 days..

• Bk
      2nd of Feb, 2010
    webinaccess.com - Unauthorized cc charge

webinaccess.com - somehow charged my cc, for $36.27 and I have no idea, how they got my cc info. or what the item was I'm being charged for.!! Can not get ahold of anyone.

19th of Feb, 2010
    webinaccess.com - fraud
    hertfordshire great britain
    England, Hertfordshire
    United Kingdom
    webinaccess.com

I don't know how to fill all this out but I was charged $10.48 on 2/9/2010, and I can't even locate this site on the web, so obviously I never ordered anything from them. I hope someone can catch these fraudulent jerks and put them away

• Ju
      24th of Feb, 2010

i googled WEBINACCESS.COM no luck; who are these people. I was charged 9.07 on my CC+ International Service Assessment Fee. i called my bank to have this charge reversed. I also cancelled my CC and requested a new one.

• Ib
      26th of Feb, 2010
    webinaccess.com - unauthorized charge to credit card
    Florida

A charge of $12.40 appeared on my Mastercard from webinaccess.com. I do not know who they are and have no business with them. I would like the $12.40 credited back to my account unless you can show proof that I owe this amount.

• Bi
      5th of Aug, 2010

i have a $14.07 charge to my debit card from WEBINACCESS.COM and i dont do business with them. I would like to know how to remove this charge.