webinaccess.com / unauthorized charging my card

14 Forest St. # 7 Portland, ME, United States Review updated:
Phone: 207 774-1825
I have two unauthorized charges on my Visa card that I want returned to my bank. The phone number is not in service @ the webinaccess and the paysupport.com people gave me a cancellation $ and a website where they will take care of me, so here I am because they way of helping me is to send me to a complaint page that will do what for me? Meanwhile my account has been over drawn because of this and I have just enough money in my account to pay my rent and that's all. All these overdraft fees have wiped me out. I am on a fixed income and I need help!! There has to be a way to get these bloodsuckers off the web. Thanks wendy Goff

Comments

Ti
  8th of Nov, 2008

webinaccess.com - on line swrvice

these people have been charging my credit card, they only post part of there phone number, if any one knows there number please let me know thanks, these people are rip offs,
De
  16th of Nov, 2008
iconseted to onlyone on lin dating, which is true then i see all these other charge on my bill web site i never seen before. I live on a fixed income I cannot afford this kind of prolem so I am asking to please refun my money.before this situation goes to my lawyer.
Ri
  10th of Feb, 2009
It's a scam, pure and simple.
  28th of Aug, 2009

webinaccess.com - Illegal Charges
Daniel Metz
2129 University Ave. #1
Morgantown
West Virginia
Phone: 304-282-3942

I dont know how this service got my name or number but I damn sure never authorized anything to them. I want this reimbursed (along with overdraft charge of $36.00) to my account. This is ### and I will not put up with it.
Lh
  27th of Oct, 2009

webinaccess.com - credit card payments
webinaccess,com
Thompson
Manitoba
Canada

i canceled your site a few months ago and you are still taking money from me i wish to be taking of your list thank you
Ki
  26th of Jan, 2010

webinaccess.com - withdrawing money from my account
Kim Varvir
Tucson
Arizona
Phone: 520-551-0964

webinaccess.com withdrew money from my account without consulting me first.Can I get my money back or, at least, get it off my account.
Bk
  2nd of Feb, 2010
An Unauthorized charge on my account of $36.27...FRAUD... this is one of two charges, made against my card at 3am ...The other was for $40.27 from a site in Singapore...WTF...I reported my card stolen...so all my money is FROZEN..for at least 5 days..
Bk
  2nd of Feb, 2010

webinaccess.com - Unauthorized cc charge

webinaccess.com - somehow charged my cc, for $36.27 and I have no idea, how they got my cc info. or what the item was I'm being charged for.!! Can not get ahold of anyone.
Jo
  19th of Feb, 2010

webinaccess.com - fraud
hertfordshire great britain
England, Hertfordshire
United Kingdom
webinaccess.com

I don't know how to fill all this out but I was charged $10.48 on 2/9/2010, and I can't even locate this site on the web, so obviously I never ordered anything from them. I hope someone can catch these fraudulent jerks and put them away
Ju
  24th of Feb, 2010
i googled WEBINACCESS.COM no luck; who are these people. I was charged 9.07 on my CC+ International Service Assessment Fee. i called my bank to have this charge reversed. I also cancelled my CC and requested a new one.
Ib
  26th of Feb, 2010

webinaccess.com - unauthorized charge to credit card
Florida

A charge of $12.40 appeared on my Mastercard from webinaccess.com. I do not know who they are and have no business with them. I would like the $12.40 credited back to my account unless you can show proof that I owe this amount.
Bi
  5th of Aug, 2010
i have a $14.07 charge to my debit card from WEBINACCESS.COM and i dont do business with them. I would like to know how to remove this charge.