webhostforasp.net / Server performance and customer service

1 Wilmington, DE, United States Review updated:

I have hosted over 24 websites with this company for over two years and have had the absolute worst server performance imaginable... below 80%
And they have no customer service phone number... only a single live chat which is unavailable half the time.
This company's services are cheap... but definitely NOT worth it! Pay a little more somewhere else... it will save you stress and money later.
You ask why haven't I left sooner? I purchased a reseller plan and quickly filled it so I gave them every chance to improve... but it only gets worse.

Comments

• Pi
      5th of May, 2009

why police don't do anything about those scammers?

• Ti
      8th of May, 2010

I concur with VeryUpsetGuy. I had them for 2 years now. THE CUSTOMER SERVICE IS THE WORST!!! I renewed my domain name with them for 2 years. Because they are so dysfunctional and unorganized my site domain name expired. I paid the renewal fee 2 MONTHS in advance. It took them 28 HOURS to take care of the problem. Worse I get an email from them telling me I have 1 YEAR domain name renewal, NOT THE 2 YEARS I paid for. I'm fighting them through PayPal to resolve the issue.

Here is the worse part. The day my site expired I had a big webinar planed. The attendees were to download their materials FROM MY SITE. Because my site was down so was my email, and I had all attendees cancel the webinar. I lost $4550 for webhostforasp.net error.

The company refuse to even acknowledge their mistake and make so sort of compensation.

I have contacted the police and the Attorney General's office. I'm not sure if they are a company in the USA. I got a response from the Attorney General that it will be investigated.

DON'T USE THEM AT ALL!!!