webcreditreport.com / unauthorized withdrawal

Warwick, RI, United States Review updated:
Phone: 401-391-9053
This company on two ocassions took 31.65 from my account.I cancelled freecreditreport.com tis an affliate of them.Now they have taken another 31.65 .Now they are doing it again.Can anyone tell me how to stop.Tomorrow I am going to my bank to stop these debits.I am tired of this legal stealing.Can anyone supply info on them.Please e-mail me with help.Thanks.

Comments

Jo
  2nd of Dec, 2008

webcreditreport.com - unauthorized withdrawals
44 Rodney Rd
Warwick
Rhode Island
Phone: 401-391-9053

They did it again after they said they would refund the money.How can I stop this stealing without rearranging my whole life.They are part of free credit report .com.Please I need them to stop.
Sa
  19th of Apr, 2009
Web credit.com took $7.98 from my account and am now in the red!I am furios because I also got taken by quick buck.com...never heard of any of these companys!I HATE EM!
Sa
  22nd of Apr, 2009
I got onlione for a pay day loan and soon logged off.Webcredit took $7.95 on 4/16 and this morning took $34.95!I promise to get their number and share it with everyone!!!Luckily!I bank with Bank of America!They are taking care of it...I must sound like a nutty comment poster!But this is horrible!I'll be back to post with their company contact asap!and i will share!