Web.com / impossible to cancel
Web.com makes it virtually impossible to cancel your account.
It took me a year of no activity on my account and a year of automatically billing my credit card.
The only way to cancel is by phone; I finally reached an agent after 14-1/2 minutes of holding. The recording never even confirmed I was holding for web.com. I submitted emails to web.com saying I wanted to cancel but with no response. I had to endure the long hold to finally get it done. Not surprisingly, when I called web.com right back for something other than cancellation, I reached a live agent in under 30 seconds.
More Web.com Complaints & Reviews
- Web.com - internet scam 
- Web.com - terrible customer service! 
- Web.com - wont cancel account 
- Web.com - beware
- Web.com - scam billing 
- Web.com Group - seo; scam warning stay away
- Web.com - accounting billing daily harassment
- Web.com - no/poor customer service
- Web.com - magnottisconstruction.com
- Web.com - they ruined my website