webcalldirect / Cant hear any thing

1 Germany, US Review updated:

I cant make any PC-Phone calls using dialer of webcalldirect. When i call other party i can only hear dialing sound -->then goes-->silence--> then i can hear only disconnection sound. This is problem i am facing since three weeks and i have lost lots of money. I have complained through feedback also. They provide silly solutions which doesnt work. I have tried all the solution to sort but doesnt work. Its impossible to contact them by phone, as only computer recorded message you can hear.
I have checked all my devices every thing is perfect. I am really upset with thier really really bad service. I will be really if complaintboard can help me.
Thanks and best regard's
User name: shak.bowenpally12

Comments

• Zi
      Aug 20, 2009

I encounter the same situation. I suspect that the webcalldirect uses this mean method to cheat our money.

• Pe
      Oct 20, 2009

same here!

• Bu
      Nov 24, 2009

IS THIS ANOTHER WEBCALLDIRECT SCAM?
    I recently signed two friends up, and both credited their account, which entitles them to 120 FREE DAYS of calls. (see below)
    I have contacted this company several times, but they will not reply.
    I for one, will not put any more credit on my account.
    Phil
    "Buying credit entitles you to 120 Freedays (unless stated otherwise). This means you can call all countries marked as "Free" in our rates list for a period of 120 days at no costs. When the 120 days are over, the normal rate will be charged for these destinations. You can get more Freedays by topping up your account with credit."

• He
      Jan 19, 2010

the same here I did send already more than 4 message to them but nothing back I looking for phone number to call them but I cant find anything on internet. and I think we should make an action to show them that that tricks it doesent work and the should give us our money back. otherwise I will contact the costumer instance hwo can give us our right back. Iand I will describe theire image on the net, google and forum and on utube as a bad company.
    and if u do the same the will loose theire image and that is best good money. thnx friends for supporting the idea

• Ta
      Mar 12, 2010
    webcalldirect - no hearing any talk in&out
    tanvir
    Italy

no hearing anythings in&outgoing talk

my audio connection is ok.please do something for clear talk.

• Ri
      Mar 24, 2010
    webcalldirect - no give the money for call
    tanvir292
    [protected]@yahoo.com

I AM TRYING TO BUY BALANCE FOR CALL BUT THE SISTEM IS SHOWING ME ERROR.I AM TRYING BUY 10 EURO AND 23 EURO IN MY POSTEPAY ACCOUNT.PLEASE TRY TO SOLUTION THIS PLEASE

• Az
      Mar 26, 2010
    webcalldirect - no credit for call
    azaz327
    Italy

enough credit in my account but they didnt give the balance for call
    please try to soliution this

• Ka
      Mar 27, 2010

no hearing in& out going call.please try to give me well service .please

• He
      Mar 30, 2010

i am a new user but your line is not clear in&out
    please do something

• Ta
      Aug 02, 2010
    webcalldirect - line is not clear in n out
    tanvir1112
    [protected]@yahoo.com

dear,

please do something for my calling line.in n outgoing call
    is not clear.Before I used this line (webcalldirect)is very
    good but this time is very very bed service for call
    please do something please.

tanvir

• Am
      Sep 05, 2010

Hello Every One..

Don't be fool all betmax and delmont services is not fake but some brands are fake. i have every brand account of betamax and delmont. mostly brand cheated to cusotmers are webcalldirect.com, dialnow.com, voipgain.com.actionvoip.com, voipcheap.com, jumblo.com, calleasy.com. so many complains launched but no replies. for free countries they provide 60mints per week and other countries fake billing. i made a calls to india for 5 mints on billing its detected 10mints. i given the prof also.. but noreply. be ware above brands.

• Pa
      Apr 11, 2012

when I make call to my home they cannot hear my voice why like this what.need to do

• Al
      Mar 05, 2013

This company is a scam I had over 20 E credit put on one month ago Without warning they have suspended my account as I have not topped up often enough In order to unlock I put another 10 E on It is still blocked
    BEWARE!!!

• Am
      Jul 24, 2013

It's really good and I want to know if there is any official site which we can complain to with regards to the charges which most of the on line company is having a lough out of us I want to make a complaint against voipgain online call services please let me know if anyone knows or who to contact.
    Thanks