WEBBY WAREHOUSE / REFUND OF MONEY

1 119 EAGLE GLEN CTEatonville, WA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 360-832-1072

DEAR SIRS,
THIS IS MY 2ND COMPLAINT TO YOU AGAINST BRIAN ABBOTT OWNER OF WEBBY WAREHOUSE.
I HAVE WRITEN HIM SO MANY E-MAILS & SNAIL MAILS I HAVE LOST COUNT.
HE REPLIED A FEW TIMES, 1 TIME SAYING HE MAILED ME A MONEY ORDER WHICH I NEVER RECIEVED.
MY LAST 3 OR 4 E-MAILS HAVE GONE UNASNWERED.

I WROTE HIM & TOLD HIM, I DID NOT GET IT HE THEN SAID HE WAS OUT THE $40.00 FOR THE MONEY ORDER, THAT IS NOT TRUE AS ALL MONEY ORDERS HAVE NUMBERS THAT CAN BE TRACED.
ANOTHER THING IS WHY HE WOULD SEND A MONEY ORDER RATHER THAN A BUSINESS CHECK TO BE 100% POSTIVE I CASHED IT???????
THE MAN HAS TOLD SO MANY DIFFERENT VERSIONS THAT MADE ME THINK HE DIDN'T EVEN KNOW WHO I WAS.

I WANT MY $40.00 THAT I PAID IN JAN FOR 1 YEAR OF WEB HOSTING SERVICE THAT I USED FOR 1 WEEK, 2 WEEKS AFTER I WAS SUPPOSED TO GET ON & COULDN'T ACCESS MY ACCT.
THE CHECK WAS MAILED THE END OF JAN, CASHED BY MR ABBOTT & THIS IS NOW JUNE 8TH & STILL NO MONEY BACK TO ME AS HE PROMISED ME FROM THE GETGO.

I ALSO NEVER HEARD BACK FROM YOU EITHER.
I AM A SENIOR LIVING ON SOC SEC & AS WE ALL KNOW TIMES ARE TOUGH THESES DAYS THAT $40.00 WOULD FILL MY GAS TANK PLUS IT IS DUE ME.
PLEASE HELP ME OUT AS I AM AT THE END OF MY ROPE WITH THIS MAN.

THANKYOU
SINCERELY
MARILYN TRISTAINO

P.S.
MY ACCT WITH WW WAS
jessicaanthony
PASSWORD WAS
grandkids

Comments

• Mi
      16th of Mar, 2009

Webbywarehouse.com is the worst hosting service I have ever used. At least once a month their server is down for 1 or 2 days without so much as an e-mail to explain why. I have sent them multiple e-mails and received no response. Disgraceful customer service and the nerve that they claim 99% uptime. What a laugh!

• Fr
      4th of Aug, 2012

As of today (08-04-2012) WWH customers have many issues with locked accounts, features not working, much downtime, but the business owner has yet to respond to the complaints. Looks like WWH may go the way of 250Free, killed by a non-caring owner. WWH customers need to get their files out NOW before it's too late.