WebAfrica / ignoring request to cancel domain names

Cape Town, South Africa Review updated:

I submitted requests via email to have my domain names cancelled and the only feedback I am getting is their automated system that sends out notification that they received it. And yet no one from Webafrica is sending a reply that they are going to start the process. I requested the domain names to be cancelled on the 16th of January 2017 and hoped that someone will actually read the email and start the process. I received a notification instead saying "Due to your late response to have the domain name cancelled, can you please cancel the payment that I need to make for the his month. Good day, I trust that you are well today. I would like to take this opportunity to apologize for the late Response. I have now escalated your account to our cancellations department to submit cancellations. One of our skilled consultants will be in contact with you shortly." Delaying tactics just to keep taking money from my account. They are so unprofessional.

Gm
Mar 30, 2017

Comments

• We
      Apr 04, 2017

Hello,

Thank you so much for your inquiry.

Would like to contact you to ensure your inquiry is seen to asap - to ensure we are able to chat - please email [protected]@webafrica.com or [protected]@webafrica.com - looking forward to your most valued responses to the provided email addresses . Please confirm your customer code/order number so we may get on this with no further delay

Kindly note support is also available via @WebAfricaHelper and Web Africa Facebook page DM

Once a email is sent to the above email addresses - you will receive a ticket number to track progress - please hold onto that ticket number as a reference to your inquiry.

Kind regards,

Rafeeqah

• We
      May 03, 2017

All emails sent to [protected]@webafrica.com or [protected]@webafrica.com have been addressed