Web4duniya Technologies Jaipur India / Payment sent but services not offered after 6 days of payment.

1 India Review updated:

Hi,

Today its 6th day I've paid web4duniya for website hosting and domain, in first 2 days they replied that server problem and they can't book domain...but not they are not even receiving my call, their chat support is completely dumb.

I asked them for the problem and refund if they can't fulfill my request, I've already paid for, but it seems they are not even reading my messages and tickets I submitted to support. This is worst thing happened to me, and Web4duniya Technologies is the worst company I found on internet.

There are details of my payment:

Type: Cash
Invoice#: 1947
branch name: ICICI Rajlok bank (Meerut Uttar Pradesh).
Verify Number: M3137450
total amount: 710.00INR

Web4duniya Technologies Jaipur India

Comments

• We
      Dec 26, 2010

Hello Danish

We have activated your services on 08/11/2010 only. and we have sent you mail for this and after that also you wrote such posting which is not good. even you call us for some technical assistance and we gave you full support over phone only.

Hope you are getting best services from us as till yet we havent recd. any issues from your side.

If anyone fell there is some fault of web4duniya then we can only say we will try our best to improve it.

• Da
      Dec 27, 2010

The POST i've written above is all truth but...
    Yes, they have issued me domain and all the things, but it was after 8 days of my payment..It won't be a big issue if they update me about the problem and delay, or exact time of solving issue and worst thing was no connection. I don't know if they do same thing with all but my experience was not as good as to business with them again. I think I did not purchase a good package that's why they didn't put my order on priority :)

In short they offers good package in very cheap amount but support is not good because you didn't pay enough them to be supporting with you. HA..HA..HA

• We
      Dec 27, 2010

Dear Danish

Can you tell me when you didnt get support from our side or your site was down ever?

We didnt receive any support ticket from your side not any call even, it means there is no issues, and still your site is running perfect.

Regards
    Sameer
    WTPL Support

• Ji
      Dec 25, 2012

Web4duniya is really above all competitions i would say. WORLD CLASS Poor Support, Slow Network, Rude Staff. Its a piece of ### hosting company with alot of crap. WORLD CLASS LOUSY...

Im not from any hosting company, just a consumer with them. There are many hosting out there, choose others. AVOID THEM at all cost. It will save you alot of unhappiness and crying for help. Up to everyone who read this to believe. Sign up at your own risk.