WEB Wealth Strategies / Total rip off

1 Phoenix, United States Review updated:

JOEL KELLMAN is the guy who started this rip off company. I worked for this company and its a total scam. Joel and Matt are two complete idiots who are running the business with Joels fat Uncle Earl. They have lied and con their own family members out of money to start this business. Joels girlfriend Kitty is another idiot who got money from her mom to start this scam. This company is composed of tweakers, low life's, bums, street people and thieves... and thats just the ownership. Anybody wants their address I have it. I can tell you where they are, what kind of car Joel drives and so on... Please don't invest anything with them cause they will try and take you for all you got!

Jason.

Do

Comments

• Pe
      14th of Jul, 2008

before you post nonsense on a website, you should realize multiple companies have same names, and your complaint have effected my business.

prior to posting, you should really name the companies state in which they are licensed to work.

• Gr
      25th of Jul, 2008

Is this the firm in Phoenix? Their closer told me they wouldnt charge me untill I had spoken to their marketing rep.
    They got my credit card and charged me anyhow!
    Anyone have an email for them? I need to put it on the AZ Atty Genl complaint form, ...
    I spoke to them and they denied that they told me that... I will be submitting complaints to my cc, BBB and AZAG...
    thanks, if you have more info

• Gr
      25th of Jul, 2008

3:08:36 PM 6/25/2008 +18005909913 Web Wealth Strategies main number
    Talked to Greg Franklin 800 590 9913 and he said he would review my complaint, that htye charged me $100 before I had gotten training from them, whcih was told to me by the closer, Phil Gilbert, after I spoke with Michael Johnson 6.06.08.
    they had promised until I talked to my Mentor I wouldnt be charged this amount and they went aahead and charged me anyway on 6.06.08. I never spoke to anyone there to activate that charge.
    Internet is full of complaints abou tthem. See [redacted].
    They promised to review the audio recording and get back to e within 48 hours and I said I expected to hear from by Tueday 29 July, and that I would complain to BBB, AZAG (AZ Atty Genl) and do a chargeback on my CC.

• Ro
      28th of Jul, 2008

they giving me the run around, i need tohave a real job, guess i can chalk this up as experience in being ribbed off, will never trust these people again.
    Not getting nymore of my money thats for sure.
    Rose

15th of Aug, 2008

I myself received a phone call from a person named Doug. He said he was from Web Wealth Strategies this morning. I was interested in what they had to say but it all sounds too good to be true. Doug and I talked for a while then he switched me to a girl named Tabatha Burdic, so she said. They were very pushy and wanted to know credit card #'s plus debit card #'s. I did not give them either. I bet they kept me on the phone for 45mn. I finally got agrivated and hung up on them. They wanted to charge me $90.00 dollars to get set up. They said it would be a 1 time fee, refundable (full). I told them I had been scammed twice and did not want to go through that again.
    Like I said I finally hung up the phone.
    It is really ashame that people like myself who is on disability can not find a true respectful job to do on the computer here at home. I am 65 years old and would enjoy making a little extra money to cover my food and medicine.

• Do