Web Training Group / charged for unknown

1 Williams Lake, British Columbia, Canada Review updated:

I was charged for nothing, having never heard of this company. It is probably part of the Google Kit scam.

Comments

• Co
      7th of Aug, 2009

I just discovered a charge on my account from Web training group and I never ordered anything from them. I want to be reinburst for such fraud charges. I am very unhappy about this.

• Pe
      12th of Aug, 2009

• Al
      21st of Aug, 2009

i also discovered a charge on my account and when i'm trying to find out what this web training group, i had difficulty contacting them.

• Al
      21st of Aug, 2009

I was also charged on my account, and when i called the number, the person who answered the phone said they are not connected to this group anymore and can't even give the current number, i tried to go to their web site but was also unsuccessful. I want them to reimburse my money for something that i did not signed up or used .

• Le
      2nd of Sep, 2009

I received a listing for Web Training Group on my credit card account & I have never heard of this company & I do not deal with Canadin websights. The amount charged was $68.46 American. If this is not taken care of I will submit it to Vermont States Attorneys office & also my Bank. I would like my name & E-Mail removed from their accounting.