Web Training Group / fraudulent charges to my account

My debit card has be charged unknown charges from this company I never heard of. I want my funds returned to my account as soon as possible. The also used a telephone number that belongs to another company, Grant finders. They said they had nothing to do with them and don't know what they used their number as a reference number for their business.

A  7th of Aug, 2009 by
Same thing happened to me and I tried to get the charges reversed by my bank and the bank sent me a letter claiming that they received an invoice and that the charge was valid and debited my account. The letter also stated the invoices were enclosed. they were not.
A  20th of Aug, 2009 by
My experience is IDENTICAL to the above. The Grant Finders people said they are investigating to determine who these people are and she gave me the following fax number 801-812-8096 which, when Googled, comes up as a spam fax and is located in Utah. I am in Texas.
A  24th of Aug, 2009 by
I just realized the same thing happened to us as well...

We are calling the bank right now..
A  24th of Aug, 2009 by
Sadly a lot of spam companies are allow to operate here in Utah. Hit Web Design is a great example of a scam/spam company that is allowed to function and rip people off.
A  25th of Aug, 2009 by
same thing, ours was supposedly Grand master online, then we were billed 80.71 by a company called webtraining grp, when I called there number twice after I thought i had cancelled, they said Web training Grp is not affiliated with there customer service and dont know why there using there Tele # the first time I called they gave me a fax# to send to (801- 812-8096) does anyone know if they keep charging, on going, and if so what can I do about it?
A  26th of Aug, 2009 by
I just checked my statements and I had the very same thing happen to me!!!I want this company shut down and return all the money that was taken from eveyone immediately.