Web Traffic Tonight / fraudulent cc charges and fake traffic

1 MN, United States Review updated:

paid for 15000 visitors a month sent to my tracking link - what I actually got was 600 robots over 3 months. I then complained and got told he would switch me over to some other plan - which got me even less - I contacted them as told them I wanted to cancel my subscription, they told me they would do that for me but rather continued to charge my paypal account another 4 times before I complained to paypal to sort them out.

They now refuse to reply to my emails

Gutless con artists - they neither deliver decent traffic nor honor their guarantee. don't touch them with a barge pole they will take your money and run just as soon as look at you. May God Strike them down in a horrible and painful fashion.

Mi

Comments

To
  20th of Nov, 2008
Web Traffic Tonight - False Advertising
Web Traffic Tonight
Minnesota
Phone: 218 234-7192
webtraffictonight.com

I was told by phone that my campain would be ready in a couple of hours. I received a email explaining it would take 12 hours to complete. After waiting 24 hours, I still had not received my information to start. I finally called and talked to Jason. He was very rude and cursed at me. I believe that he is a scam and do not recommend him.

Ji
  29th of Nov, 2008

Complete scam: I was ripped off, my emails went unaswered. I dont think his name is even Jason.

Mi
  19th of Dec, 2008

I've heard this time and time again ab out this company - they should be shut down

3s
  15th of Apr, 2009

WOW! GOOD TO KNOW! I JUST TRIED to order traffic... Thank God for whatever reason PayPal wouldn't let my credit card be processed! It seemed shady, the site's real cheesy looking, and the prices too good to be true. Someone that could ACTUALLY deliver that much traffic would be able to build a better site for himself! Ha...

Ju
  1st of May, 2009

He was killed in a car crash...hope you're happy!