Web Money Training / unauthorised withdrawal

1 Scotland, Highlands and Islands, GB Review updated:

I too had followed a pop up to earn extra cash which was only going to cost me £1 ($1.97) i then decided against going ahead and cancelled the account but they have now taken £44.15 ($69.97) out of my account without my permission!I would like to know how to contact these people to get my money back!

Gi

Comments

• Ti
      Sep 04, 2009

this webite charged 69.97 dollars for monthly membership. you should call them & canceled. if you go further & apply for clickbank member you have to spend alot more money for it.

• Ra
      Sep 10, 2009

hi. i complaint agiain pay ment withdraw without my permission on 26th, Aug- $77.78 & 9th, sep- $33.15 so as soon as early possible u give back on my credit card A/C. thanks for your do-operation

from kirti chavda

• Sw
      Sep 10, 2009

I was also scammed by webmoneytraining.com, I have since canceled the account/subscription, BUT I'M STILL BEING CHARGED, I received the e-mail confirming the cancellation, but today, 9/10/09, I was charged for $4.97!!! I feel like there's no stopping them now, so, there's something to look forward to y'all!!

• Ti
      Sep 30, 2009

A good rule to follow would be that if a website money making program demands money up front, its probably good to avoid.

The issue with this webmoney training program is that it probably works, but you'll need to make an investment of about $200.00 to participate "properly". Your not informed about the additional charges until after you sign up. If you take the "free" services and dont upgrade, you only get a website with no traffic assistance, also you only have an option for 1 website thats pretty generic.

Upon signing up, you are required "in order to make money properly" to sign up for a sister service called "Alternative Funding Membership Program". This is the reason for the additional $29.95 chargeon top of the others. Thier TOS may mention this, but its hidden in fine print and pretty devious.

Like I said, this program may work, but it would probably be better to avoid. If you choose to back out, you have to jump through so many hoops it gets ridiculous. I will provide the numbers to the programs so you can cancel your accounts properly. Remember these are different companies so you will need to cancel with both of them individually.

And keep good track of your emails and bank accounts for surprises.

WebMoneyTraining - [protected] - if this number is incorrect, read the terms of service, there is a number on there you call to cancel your account.

Alternative Funding - [protected]

• Us
      Jan 06, 2010

Similar things happened to me. My co-worker is also cheated by a similar fraud. Searching the Internet I see a huge number of victims out there. I'm going to file a complain with Internet Crime Complain Center:

If all of us victims do our best to fight back we could draw enough attention from the public and our government agency to stop it. (If the criminals are caught and sentenced, we can then possibly get our money back.)

For those of you who do not check your credit card history, do it now. You may find suspicious charges from some unknown

vendors for $1.97, $2.95, $4.95, $9.95, $19.95, $69.97, or $79.95 etc.

America is a good lawful country. The law should be used to protect the public, not the bandit.