Web Marketing Guruscammers web marketing guru - no refund

I received Terrible service from Web Marketing Guru, do your research on this company first before paying them.

I ordered a logo and website design in total paying $880. I started with the logo design and the 5 designs they provided were so far off brief it was ridiculous! After many many re designs I decided that the way it was going was not what I envisioned so decided to go for a logo with an icon instead. They advised that would require a specific designer to do and therefore I had to pay a further $180.

What I received back I can only say looked like a 5 year old had done! It really was SO bad!!! After many many many more back and forth on the annoying message site the design was just still so bad that I ended up going else where for my logo. The website design was pretty similar in that the demo provided was very basic.

Again looked like something I could have done myself a million times better! There is no way it was professionals doing it as there was the most basic of errors! They struggle to understand instruction. Up sell on as much as they can!

They tried to tell me half way through the design that I had to pay a further $350 just to make the website secure. They also tried to up sell on site optimization and told me that if I wanted any types of dashboards to manage the site I would need to pay further! Thank god I never agreed to ANY of them! They call from a number that looks like Melbourne however are definitely not based there!

They are impossible to get hold of and have literally taken MONTHS to get to a point where I have no logo from them and no website! Today I logged on to check my demo and found that my whole thing has been cancelled with no communication what so ever! Im guessing I will never see the $880 again! Taking that one on the chin but please if you are thinking of going with them DONT!!!

Dont let them steal anyone else's money! SCAMMERS

www.webmarketingguru.com.au