Web Hosting Buzz / Cheaters' policy and rude service

1 501 Silverside Rd, Suite 105Wilmington, DE, United States Review updated:
Phone: 800.252.1887

I was a customer of this company for 1 year at subscription rate of $36/yr. When the time came for renewal [at same cost, since this price was advertised as FOR LIFE] they did not accept my [online] payment for some technical reason and cutoff access to my site. And now they are demanding $60/yr for reinstating the access!

I have contacted many times [even sent emails to top management] but in vain. They are not even giving backup of my data. I have lodged a complaint with FTC, lets see how things fair. Be aware and avoid such "cheap" hosting solutions since they are really cheap in the core... this company being the superlative.

Pa

Comments

• Al
      11th of Jun, 2007
    Web Hosting Buzz - Appalling company with an appalling service

I want to complain about the (lack of) ethics of Webhosting Buzz. We hired the service last year and were appalled by their bad quality (down time more than 10%, etc). We stopped using them in January this year.

After no news from them, we receive a credit card charge for U$S 100 out of the blue, for renewing! In no way whatsoever we told the company they could renew our membership. So in fact they stole money from us.

An appalling company with an appalling service, please do not use them!

Thanks
    Alejandro.

17th of Jul, 2008

Never use fraud service again if you were in my situation, I paid for 2 years hosting, they keep suspending me several times for no reason by telling me that it was overloaded, I disappointed and lost all contacts with my readers.

Now after 11 months they ask me to upgrade to $35/month if I do not pay that they would keep hostage of my website that I cannot access, if I go somewhere they ask me to pay $25 for back up!!!
    I complained to the top management but went nowhere, their response is less than polite making my blood pressure skyrocket!
    This is the worst thing I could regret in life by using such a scrap hosting! Now I have to re-build from beginning. My advice is if you do not want to be in this unexpectation, prepare to move to one of those services I just found on the web by google for best hosting services, they are also reasonably priced but reliable and more honest:

Canada