Web Discount Club / stealing money out of my account

1 Scottsdale, AZ, United States Review updated:

I would just like to say that this co. Is a total fraud and have been taking money out of my account for 2 weeks. I noticed it last week when they took money out of my acount 49.98 was taken first. Then this week it was 29.99. I spoke to a person who said his name was victor soto, who would not let me speak to a manager unless I gave him my bank account no#. Excuse me? Thats why I am having the damn problem now, then he tells me he can't find me in his system. Apparently you found me two weeks in a row when you were taking money out of my damn account. Then he tells me if I don't give him my account no# then I will be charge again, wtf? So now I am pissed again I ask to speak to a manager who's name is erin sullivan and still he gives me the run around. Frustrated I hang up after I cool off I call back and speak to a women named erica who on turn gives me the run around again. Now I am calling the b.B. B. And I am on my way down to the bank to cancel out my account, dispute the charges, and open another acount. All this before christmas but I am not through with these ppl. This co. Is a basement sham please be careful.

Comments

• Cs
      3rd of Jun, 2009
    Web Discount Club - unauthorized charge
    web discount club

WEB DISCOUNT CLUB! STOLE MY MONEY! I DON'T KNOW WHO THIS COMPANY IS NEVER HEARD OF THEM AND THEY CHARGED MY CHECKING ACCOUNT FOR 20$ I WANT MY MONEY BACK BUT DON'T KNOW HOW TO CONTACT THIS COMPANY IF ANYONE KNOWS HOW TO FIX THIS PLEASE POST.

• Ge
      3rd of Jun, 2009

Several law firms are bringing class actions against companies that engage in web marketing practices. Go to www.classadvocate.com

2nd of Oct, 2009
    Web Discount Club - Unauthorized withdrawel
    Web Discount Club LLC

This company made a withdrawal out of my checking account without my permission, luckily, 7 days HAS NOT passed and they need to reimburse MY bank. I DID NOT authorize this transaction!

Complaint Rating:
    Phone: 866-955-0834

• Am
      9th of Oct, 2009
    Web Discount Club - Unauthorized charges to my account

I just looked at my bank account records and have a charge of 19.63 from this company. I called and advised that I didn't authorize this transaction and asked that the money be returned to my account. I was advised that because I filled out an online application for a pay day loan unrelated to this company I was charged and the customer representative advised me that "I should have read the document."

• Al
      15th of Oct, 2009
    Web Discount Club - Unauthorized withdrawal from my bank
    Alfred Mcalpin
    8 Harrison St
    Alicia
    Arkansas

Web Discount Club has withdrawn money from my bank account without my knowledge. The amount is $19.63. What can I do to get my money back and put these people out of circulation.

• Tn
      23rd of Oct, 2009

I have also found this charge on my account. Was this a one time charge or recurring?
    Was anyone able to have this charge refunded?

• Lv
      17th of Feb, 2010
    Web Discount Club - refund
    liberty club refund

I am requesting a refund of $29.91 from the above company which was taken out of my checking account on 1/14/10 in error. I was given a cancellation number of 4680706 and said to send in a request for this refund to be put back in my checking account since I am a senior citizen and this put my checking account in a deficit.
    la4.2@netzero.com

Web Discount Club - unauthorized withdrawn
    Liberty Club
    119 LYNN DR
    Brentwood [Contra Costa County
    California
    Phone: 925-634-4488

Took money from my checking account unauthorized. I demand refund the withdrawn two payments for 29.91 each on 01/20 and 2/16 total is @59.82 Reference #4693427

18th of Feb, 2010

I will really appreciate your help /Thanks a lot

18th of Feb, 2010

I don't like people take advantage in using the internet an getting the personal information and taking the money from checking account without authorization.

18th of Feb, 2010

Abusing people should to stop.

18th of Feb, 2010

I am in a very tight situation and I need my money back as soon as possible.

18th of Feb, 2010

Please send my money back.

18th of Feb, 2010

It is enough stop stealing from people.

18th of Feb, 2010

I don't have any more comments.

Please return my money

• Sp
      19th of Feb, 2010
    Web Discount Club - unauthorized money removal
    Web discount club
    Phone: 1866-268-2973(866-302-2828)
    libertyclubrefund.com

They have been removing money from my account without my authorization. I DO NOT USE clubs discount or otherwise. I accquired a loan in association with CSI where these people promptly got my info and assumed they could charge me for their club. The cancellation # from Lisa is #4691461 and this is where they gave me to come to. So I would like your help. thanks Ms Prophet

• We
      24th of Feb, 2010
    Web Discount Club - checking account unauthorized
    web discount club
    New Hampshire

I would like to no were the hell (web discount club) can just go into your checking account with out your say so. What thay need to do is put my $21.01 back into my checking account.

• Di
      25th of Feb, 2010

Same Identical thing happened to me j exact thing all of it including the all of your situation

• Je
      1st of Mar, 2010
    Web Discount Club - withdraws being taking out of my account that i did not approve
    Web Discount Club
    Illinois
    Phone: 8663022828

money was taking out of my account with out my appproval just by tying to get a loan i did not no i would get scamed for that an now i am in the red zone with my bank an my account is now 113.00 in the neg. your employee Amy told me that my money would be replace ASAP. Thanks a lot an i never finish the loan so i i'm wondering how did all get my person information with out this being a scams.