Web Detective/ RMG Membership / Fraudulent Charges

1 NV, United States Review updated:

I have just viewed my account today and to my surprise realize I also have become a victim of this same Company...Web Detective...or RMG Membership has taken money from my account 0n 2 occasions. Today July 7, 2008, I discoveredthey have taken $38.33 and while reviewing further they have been taking $5.40 past two months as well????? When (as someone posted before)I cancelled it before trial period ended????

It saddens me that even in the state of our economy as we continue to struggle these people would still take advantage of you.

Cr

Comments

• Mo
      15th of Jul, 2008

yes, i had the same thing. i went to this web detective site to find more information on this person i was involved in a car accident with. To make a long story short, this garbage site charged me twice for a one time deal, and i did not even get the information that i was seeking. I should have read the terms more carefully, I may have overlooked some cheesy additional charges. Bottom line, do not trust this rmg membership/web detective website; the site is a rip-off!