Web-Detective and Razoreye Media / FRAUDULENT CHARGES AFTER CANCELLATION

FL, United States

Below please see an explanation and additional cancellation of this bogus online service. These charges were disputed today AGAIN!!!

sent to: cancel@razoreye.com; support@razoreye.com; support@web-detective.com; cancel@web-detective.com

Att: Web-Detective and Razoreye Media
I was SCAMMED by you people!

On 9/29/08 I read the fine print, thought you might have a decent service, found out that you had nothing to offer and immediately called your CANCEL hotline at [protected] on 9/30/2008, the very next business day.

I was routed around to about 4 different numbers, then went online to my view my credit card transaction and saw your FLORIDA number of [protected].

I called that 305 number and was again, routed to a series of “extensions”. At extension 701 I was instructed to cancel the subscription by sending an email to cancel@razoreye.com OR by going to the website http://www.web-detective.com/cancel.aspx I completed BOTH of those instructions and see that NOTHING has been cancelled AND I am being charged numerous times. I have again, completed the online cancellation form AND am sending another email.

I am also sending a blind carbon copy of this email to the abuse and fraud departments of my credit card company so they can have a record of this. Further, I have uploaded a complaint at https://www.complaintsboard.com You have SO MANY COMPLAINTS THERE that it’s unbelievable.

I have disputed the transaction from your company with my credit card company and expect that the following transactions be refunded to my credit card.

• 9/29/2008 $4.90 Description: [protected]RMGMEMB Donvale AU
• 10/10/2008 $35.00 Description: [protected]RMGMEMB Donvale AU
• 10/30/2008 $39. 95 Description: WEB-DETECTIVE.COM DONVALE AU
• 10/30/2008 $38.83 Description: WEB-DETECTIVE.COM DONVALE AU

Also CANCEL this bogus service and do not charge me anymore.

Sincerely
name withheld, but given to web-detective for sure!

Let's see what happens! I'll keep you posted, folks! This is also going on Angie's List!
Sa