web designer / ripped me off

1 1460 North Moonriver Dr.Provo, UT, United States Review updated:
Phone: 801-655-1600

I am livid at HIT WEB DESIGN formerly known as Heritage Web Solutions. I have a small dog breeding business s and somehow they contacted me to sell their services. After viewing them on “financial Report” through their web site I remembered thinking to myself how bad can they be. Why surely this must be an integral and honest company.

My story goes like this. A sales man by the name of David Thompson called me Hit web Design to sell me their services. He was very persistant even after I told him that it was not in my budget at this time. Finally, he sold me into a package as he put it “it’s a custom site, not a template, to include five (5) pages, infinite pages for your “store” so that you can introduce your products and we will link your website to all the search engines and get you on the first page of all the browsers MSN, YAHOO, GOOGLE and so forth. And I’ll even throw in the logo ALL for $640.00 with a $9.98 monthly hosting fee.”

By the way, I have tried to make contact with this salesman to confront him about why he lied to me. But, he never called me back. I left endless messages and after 300 emails to these people I am totally convinced that they are a ‘FRAUD. This salesman told me “that it was a smoking deal and that the site would be up and running in two weeks. That never happened.

Sadly enough, that was not the case. This company is the worst nightmare I’ve come across. As of June 10 of 2009 till now September 1, 2009 the site is nowhere near finished. I’ve gotten nothing but the run around. The site went “live” a couple of days ago so they say. After so much aggravations and endless time spent gathering pictures, colors, links, and information for them. Not to mention what it has cost me out of pocket its criminal what they get away with. I tried looking up my domain name and it does NOT come up on any of the search engines.

I called Hit Web design to ask “where’s my domain on any of the sites?” And no one has an answer and their response is “talk to your account manager. Oh, I;m sorry he’s in a meeting, I’m sorry he’s not available to speak to you we’ ll assign another account manager, he’ll call you back etc., ” When I asked to speak to their higher ups it was all excuses and more run around because you never get them nor do they call you back. They all pass the buck to kill the customer’s time in hopes that you give up.

They assign different people to do the separate things to your website so they say. Which makes it very confusing to the customer. I wonder if some of these so called “designers” that freelance for this company are working out of their homes. They are clueless to what needs to be done even though you repeat it in emails in voice conversations to them over and over again. All of the pictures of my pups “for sale” and adult dogs (30 in total) with the descriptions for each puppy/adult that was sent to them within the very first week and they told me that they don't have them, they are lost lost, their computers arent' compatible with one another. They had me send it again, and again, and again, it’s a joke!

I had a horrible experience with each of them from the account manager Steve Peterson to the customer service rep Emily Marble, who was as clueless and vague. And everyone in between.

The logo designer was another ridiculous pass time and waste of my money. I’m on my second logo designer who just like the other one has taken their sweet time to respond or never respond at all. First of all they tell you, the customer to send them pictures, links the verbiage the font of what you want for a logo. This to me is totally weird since they are supposed to be “designers” professionals in their field. Guess what? They return the same pics and ideas I sent to them originally. And when you question them about it … they tell you they enhanced it and that’s their finished product. My 8 year old could come up with something “original” by far more creative and professional. That’s how it’s been since day one. It’s a mockery to the customer.

The emails that went back and forth to these so called “professionals” were copied to their higher ups and the so called manager that oversees their work by the name of Lance Card who never even bothered to call me back to address any of these issues.
They bate you and then switch the game on you and if you give them your account number they overcharge you and you can’t get your money back It’s going on three months and no real “live” website.

I found out just a day or two ago when I finally made contact with yet anot her person in their company by the name of Michael Ferguson through email that I have to pay extra for marketing on the different search engines. He also told me that it may take 6 to 8 weeks before my domain even hits the search engines but certainly not where one can view the site and be seen to sell my product.

Michael and Ben then tried to up sell other services so that I can possibly be found. He quoted me $100 for #1 SEO url’s make my store search friendly; #2 WTD FOR $39.99 guarantees $250 clicks a year; #3 $220 for site map “ a virtual” map of our site information.

They are forever upselling the customer with things that they originally promised and never included. I have no faith in this company at all. My website was to be a very simple but elegant website made up of 5 pages. It’s only three pages of which I provided everything as if I had been the designer. They wouldn’t even clean up the pictures. Just copied and paste on my site “as is”. Luckily I found one descent person Bonnie Meyer a designer who was able to work with me. But, it’s been a horrible experience.
I would like for them to refund all my money at the very least and/or a partial refund. Take the domain/ website, logo/watermark and walk away and have my website hosted by someone entirely different with integrity. Please advice as what I can do to help myself in this mess that I’m in. Write to me on maquablue@aol.com thank you.

Ca

Comments

• Et
      4th of Sep, 2009

I am so sorry to hear about your issue with Hit Web Design or Heritage Web Solutions or Heritage Management... etc...

This company plain and simple is a scam, ripoff, whatever you want to call it. They have very slick salesmen selling the sites, and then they have no one competent to make what has been sold. Over the past few months as I have been researching into this company, speaking with past employees, and customers I have learned that there is only one thing that you as a customer can do at this point.

You call Hit Web Design tell them that if they don't release your files to you, that you are going to call your credit card company and do a CHARGE BACK, and that you want a FULL refund.

At that point you are going to get the run around. If they only offer you a partial refund, hang up, call your credit card company and do a Charge back.

When they get notified of the charge back they will come crawling to you begging you to stop.

Companies that are scams like this rely on people not doing charge backs because if they get too many the credit card companies shut down their operation, they no longer allow them to charge cards, and if you are a scam company that operates online and on the telephone you have to charge credit cards.

I am sorry that you were sucked in with lots of promises but there are ways out!

If you have any questions you can email me on here, and I will advise you as best as I possibly can. I strongly believe that all businesses should operate ethically and honestly.

• Li
      5th of Sep, 2009

Hi, thank you for taking the time to emaill me. I'm a single mother and every penny earned in this economy is a blessing to provide food, a roof over our heads and be able to get by with the significantly reduced income. I have no faith and at this point I feel I have no recourse. If you read my complaint on "RIP OFF" report you will see how indescent they are to advice me to "only deal with their CEO and/or QC administrater. Which by the way, if it was a legite business practice why I cannot tell you how upset I am. I

• Li
      5th of Sep, 2009

continuence of "livid in Arizona"

the computer stopped working. As I was saying if it was a legitimate busienss why are they using CEO@hitweb design.com or QCA@hitwebdesign.com? I found this so incredibly weird. Anyhow, to get to the point here. I followed their advice to "only email them. And to my surprise neither of the emails they provided on the "rip off site" were any good. My email to these frauds came back saying "unknows hosts" "fatal errors no such email addresses.

I am sick not to say the list at the mockery and the indescency. I gave hit a debit card to charge to. I hope this works like a charge card so that I can get this taken care of. Thank you for your kind words and I pray at this point that something an be done. Camila

16th of Sep, 2009

Please remember to contact the BBB and the Utah Attorney General's Office about Hit Web Design!

• Ca
      16th of Sep, 2009

I thank you for reading my post and would like to share the contract HIT web design ELISAH Customer Service, Matt Nelson, typed up FOR ME TO SIGN OFF ON nd some of their emails to me. In one of the emails I'm told NOT to divulge any information to anyone other than their office staff consisting with NOW, the Operations manager@hitwebdesign ONLY and signed Chief Quality Officer.

The following are emails and a contract that HIT wanted me to sign. The reason for sharing is that I know some of you have recieved similar ones and I'm LIVID! for this purpose of "proof" "evidence... that "it's just not a disgruntled unreasonable, crazy person making problems" the emails. I asked for my money back in it's entirety. And their reply was NO MONEY BACK etc.,

These emails are in a backward succession the most recent on top and the older ones following. Thank you for reading. This is to forwarn anyone out there that YOU NEED TO DO YOUR HOMEWORK AND LOOK THIS COMPANY UP BEFORE GIVING THEM YOUR MONEY. I have and will continue to file complaints against their company. I have been told to file a complaint with the DIVISION OF CONSUMER PROTECTION and follow the steps and continue to file the complaints as I am indicated to the contacts provided.

This company's business practice is very unethical, shady, and SCARY! If you read enough about them and how they deal with others and with me. I don't dismiss anything or put anything past them. I have a reason to BE CONCERNED AT GREAT LENGHTS. Maybe even a ("HIT) on me. I am bringing to light my experience and will NOT LET THEM INTIMIDATE ME INTO A CORNER OR MUCH MORE. e??) Read about a man who was terminally ill that delt with HERITAGE WEB SOLUTIONS and how they responded to him ... it's REALLY DISTURBING see it @ SCAMS.COM. We are in our right to speak up against their business practices when someone takes advantage of us in any way. Reading the emails back ...it infuriates their verbiage to coerce me and intimidate me to SHUT me UP AND stiff me out of my money! Out of my site AND TO TELL ME THAT THEY CAN SELL MY BUSINESS NAME THAT IT'S WORTH MONEY TO THEM...when It's my business name and it has been for years. Well, here's the letter and the contract they sent to me. Be the judge!

CONTRACT BY HIT PROPOSED TO ME
    Account Termination Agreement
    *************** (“Client”) and Heritage Internet Technologies (“HIT”) hereby agree to terminate the
    contract between Client and HIT for the construction of a custom website. Both parties agree as follows:
    1. In consideration of the mutual promises and obligations contained herein and for other good and
    valuable consideration, the adequacy and receipt of which is hereby acknowledged by the parties,
    Myriam Camillo (“Client”) and Heritage Internet Technologies (“HIT”) mutually agree to all the
    terms of this Settlement Agreement (“Agreement”) and release all past and future contractual
    obligations between all the above mentioned parties, their respective affiliate companies and
    subsidiaries, officers, owners, members, agents, and employees and any and all claims of any
    nature past or future and including any legal action pending or future between all the above
    mentioned parties, their respective officers, owners, members, agents, and employees. Client
    represents that she is authorized to act in behalf of all interested parties to the
    “cammiespups.com” project. Both Client and HIT forfeit all future rights to litigation, with the
    exception as it may apply to paragraphs two (2) through four (4) below.
    2. Both Client and HIT agree to not engage in further negative comments or slander regarding each
    other, including but not limited to complaints to the Better Business Bureau and any other public
    complaint forum. The parties further agree to keep the terms of this Agreement confidential and
    not to disclose this Agreement to or discuss it with other parties except to the extent necessary to
    prove the existence of this settlement.
    3. HIT agrees to release the domain name “**************” to Client and to release all work
    product completed by HIT on Client’s behalf to Client. HIT furthermore agrees to waive twelve
    months of hosting fees.
    4. As of September 11, 2009, the parties agree that Client has paid HIT $989.99 for services relating
    to Client’s website. Client acknowledges that HIT is entitled to retain the $989.99 and agrees that
    all charges made to Client by HIT prior to and including September 11, 2009 are valid. Client
    further agrees not to initiate chargebacks of any kind against HIT. In the event that Client does
    initiate a chargeback for services rendered, ownership of the work product and its associated
    intellectual property created by HIT shall immediately revert to HIT.
    5. This Agreement constitutes the entire understanding and contract between the parties and
    supersedes any and all prior oral or written agreements. Any modifications to this Agreement
    must be in writing and signed by an authorized officer or agent of both parties. Should there be a
    breach of the terms in paragraph 2 above by either party the offended party will be entitled to
    liquidated damages in the amount of $2500 for each breach of this Agreement and the offended
    party is entitled to litigate this matter exclusively to the jurisdiction of the courts in the State of
    Utah, County of Utah, with the prevailing party entitled to an award of attorney’s fees.

By: __________________________ Date: ____________
    Client
    Heritage Internet Technologies
    By: __________________________ Date: ____________
    Mark Strong, Manager

FROM THE OPERATIONS MANAGER:
    Dear *******

Mr. Matt Nelson is unexpectedly out of the office this afternoon and asked this department to communicate back to you in his behalf.

Under no circumstances will Heritage refund your money. Heritage will release our work to you on the following conditions:

1. You must sign and fax back to Heritage the Settlement Agreement that was prepared and sent to your attention last week.
    2. Our research has found that you have posted derogatory statements regarding Heritage on the Internet. Heritage requires that you post a retraction on [redacted]s, stating in effect that you and Heritage have been able to amicably resolve the matter and that you are satisfied with the resolution. In addition, you must have the posting on ComplaintsBoard removed.

Upon your compliance with the above conditions, Heritage will release its work to you. No additional work will be done on your site

With this email you are also instructed to communicate with this department only from this point forward.

Respectfully,

Operations Management
    HIT Web Design

THIS IS THE EMAIL FROM MATT NELSON QC ADMIN
    Ms. ******,

I will get you some more information this afternoon. I am reviewing our account with accounting and the departments that worked on your account. I am also taking into consideration the negative posts you have made online.

From: ME: "livid in AZ"
    Sent: Monday, September 14, 2009 12:44 PM
    To: mnelson@hitwebdesign.com
    Subject: Re: it's 330 pm and just received your emial

Matt,
    I was GUARANTEED that it would work with any other "integral hosting company"... Your salesman DAVID THOMPSON promised me that along with other failing promises. I'm not questioning other company/providers... my PROBLEMS have been with your Company and your work ethics.

Sir, tell me why can't your company give me a total refund of my money? I feel i'm well within my rights to ask for my money back... Since the project was never finished and completed as promised "THREE WEEKS". I gave your company plenty of time and money and nothing was right.

I need to know what your company has deducted out of my checking account every penny accounted for. Why can't Elisah address's that? I have a right to ask what was taken out of my account and what i've paid for thus far. I never even received statements in the mail because your company said the address was wrong etc., but, that's NOT the issue at hand.

For all the reasons stated in my 300 emails and calls to your company employees etc., It's clear I HAVE NOT BEEN HAPPY with your work ethics and services. And have NO faith in what my website under your companys name will do or not do... I WANT MY MONEY BACK along with all my files etc.

In a message dated 9/14/2009 11:17:53 A.M. US Mountain Standard Time, mnelson@hitwebdesign.com writes:

EMAIL FROM MATT NELSON QC ADMIN:
    Ms. Camillo,

Allow me to respond to your email below. You asked, “tell me what am I exactly walking away with.” The files we have for you are written in a language that the internet can read. The files functionality we currently have for them should be fine at any other hosting company. However, I cannot guarantee their services. Elisa’s answer was vague because the possibilities are limitless when it comes to computer data and what can happen. We will send you the files that have been written, and the data that is functional. I will not, and cannot guarantee the functionality when you won’t be hosting with HIT. If you go to a reputable hosting company that supports the file formats, there shouldn’t be any reason the files wouldn’t be functional. However, because I have no control over the company you are choosing to host with, I can’t give you the guarantee you looking for.

Ms. Camillo, Elisa and I have considered that you are, and have not been, happy with our dealings. In that consideration, you have the agreement that will wrap all of this up. If you would sign and fax that statement, I will make sure we expedite the process of getting you your files both on disk and through the FTP program.

From: ME "LIVED IN AZ"
    Sent: Monday, September 14, 2009 11:59 AM
    To: elisah@hitwebdesign.com; mnelson@hitwebdesign.com; davida@hitwebdesign.com
    Subject: Re: it's 330 pm and just received your emial

I FIND YOUR ANSWER VERY VAGUE... TELL ME WHAT DID I PAY UP UNTIL THIS POINT TO YOU... PUT THAT IN WRITING. HOW WILL I KNOW THAT MY WEBSITE WILL WORK? HOW WILL I TRUST THAT IT WILL "NOT" BE WORTHLESS ONCE I WALK AWAY. 'INOPERABLE" just a NICE screensaver.

IF YOU CAN GUARANTEE TO ME .. THAT THE SITE WILL BE IN FULL WORKING ORDER MEANING... THE PAGES WILL WORK, THE CARTS...WILL OPERATE ...OR WILL THEY??? ...AND CAN BE TAKEN OVER BY ANOTHER INTERNET PROVIDER THAT WILL BE ABLE TO SERVICE IT WITHOUT ANY PROBLEMS WHATSOEVER THAT EVERY PART OF THE WEBSITE WILL DO WHAT IT WAS MEANT TO DO...??????... CAN YOU GUARANTEE THIS? i need an answer from you asap. Or I'LL BE ON THE PHONE TO TALK TO YOU. PLEASE CONSIDER THAT I AM AND HAVE NOT BEEN HAPPY WITH YOUR DEALINGS... AND ALSO, BEAR IN MIND THAT I'VE BEEN ASKING FOR MY MONEY ALL OF IT SINCE DAY THREE WEEKS AGO...

In a message dated 9/14/2009 8:19:42 A.M. US Mountain Standard Time, elisah@hitwebdesign.com writes:

Ms. Camillo,

You would be getting your domain name and all of the site files that makes up your present website with HIT Web Design.

Sincerely,

Elisa
    Senior Customer Service Agent
    HIT Web Design
    customerservice@hitwebdesign

22nd of Sep, 2009

Please contact the BBB and Utah Attorney General's Office over these predatory practices! Hit Web Design, Heritage Web solutions, Heritage Internet Technologies, Heritage Web Design, Heritage Management whatever... needs to be stopped! They should not be allowed to treat consumers like this!

• Ca
      22nd of Sep, 2009

TO HERITAGE INTERNET SOLUTIONS/HIT WEB DESIGN IN PROVO, UTAH
    I AM GLAD THIS HAS BEEN POSTED FOR ALL THE REASON I HAVE MENTINED. I don't PAY ATTENTION TO YOUR REMARK IN PREVIOUS POSTING "CUSTOMER WANTS SOMETHING FOR NOTHING, CUSTOMERS BITTER BECAUSE SHE FEELS EVERYONE IS OUT TO GET HER. EXCUSE ME...??!!! YOU ARE NOTHING SHORT OF THIEVES. YOU JUST DO IT LEAGALLY WITH A WELL SCRIPTED "TOS".

I LIKE THE FACT, THAT YOUR LINE YOUR" MOTTO" SO WELL REHEARSED. IN WHICH, ALL YOUR EMPLOYEES BY THE WAY HAVE LEARNED SO WELL, THAT IT FLOWS OUT OF THEIR MOUTH SO EASILY. THAT THE UNHAPPY CUSTOMERS MAKE 1% ... NOT TRUE. READ THE POSTINGS. I ALSO, FIND IT INCREDIBLY CYNICAL HOW YOU CAN SAY EVEN THE BIGGEST COMPANIES IN THE WORLD SUCH AS WALMART IS BLACKBALLED BY UNHAPPY NOT SATISFIED CUSTOMERS .

AND YOUR POINT IS THAT, WE, YOUR CUSTOMERS, ARE A FRACTION OF YOUR VERY SMALL BUSINESS IN UTAH. BECAUSE IN TERMS OF COMPARISON TO WALMART YOU'RE DEFENITELY NOT EVEN UNDER THE RADAR MUCH LESS TO SAY THE SAME BALL PARK. AND THE ONE SINGLE THING THAT MAKES YOUR COMPANY "BIG" IS THE MONEY YOUR COMPANY RAKES IN BY EMPLOYING WHO EVER CAN FILL THE SEAT WITH NO CONCEPT OR KNOWLEDGE OF WHAT A WEBSITE IS OR SHOULD REPRESENT.

CERTAINLY THE GOAL IS NOT GEARED TO DELIVER A "CUSTOM DESIGNED" SITE IT WOULD TAKE WAY TOO LONG. BUT, THAT'S WHAT YOU PROMISE YOUR CUSTOMER IN THREE (3) WEEKS. YOU DO NOT CARE IF THE CUSTOMER IS HAPPY OR NOT... YOU DO NOT RETURN CALLS ONCE THE MONEY IS IN YOUR POCKETS. IT'S EVIDENT THAT THE FOCUS IS NOT ON THE CUSTOMER WALKING AWAY FEELING GOOD ABOUT THEIR PURCHASE. WHY... THAT WOULD TAKE MUCH MORE TIME TO DELIVER RIGHT...? BUT, YOU'RE NOT IN THE BUSINESS OF STAYING IN BUSINESS. THE PEOPLE YOU HIRE FOR YOUR "SWEAT SHOP" OPERATION IS IN MOST CASES NEWBIES, NOT PROFESSIONALS. NO DISREGARD TO THE EMPLOYEES PLEASE.. THAT'S NOT THEIR FAULT. AND THE GOAL IS NEVER TO DELIVER "STATE OF THE ART CUSTOM SITES" IT'S FOR THE PURPOSE OF LINING YOUR POCKETS WITH YOUR CUSTOMERS MONEY AND DELIVER CRAPPY WORK. I'M SORRY SIRS... THAT'S STEALING AND THAT'S FRAUD!

FURTHERMORE, WITH A HIGH TURNOVER RATE, BECAUSE YOU DON'T PAY YOUR EMPLOYEES, YOUR COMPANY IS IN THE "HOLE" AND RUMMORS ARE FLYING AROUND THAT YOU'RE GOING TO CLOSE AGAIN AND EVERYONE SHOULD GET THEIR MONEY BACK ASAP. YOUR PERSONNEL CANNOT CASH THEIR CHECKS "NOT ENOUGH IN THE BANK" . AND TO TOP IT OFF YOUR HIGH TURN OVER RATE IS COMPOUNDED BY THE PRESSURES YOU PLACE ON YOUR SALESPEOPLE TO UPSELL THE CUSTOMER WITH THINGS THEY DON'T NEED OR WILL EVER NEED AND DELIVER AT YOUR CONVENIENE INADEQUATE, SLOPPY PRODUCT. IS THAT WHY YOUR BUSINESS IS SUCCESFUL WHEN LOOKING AT THE NUMBERS??!

MY POINT ALL ALONG IS THAT YOUR CONTRACT/CONTRACTS... IS NOT FAIR! IT'S NOT A WIN FOR THE CUSTOMER... IT'S ONLY A WIN FOR YOUR COMPANY. IT' DOES NOT EMPLOY **F A I R BUSINESS TACTICS AND FURTHERMORE IT'S TOTALLY IN YOUR COMPANY'S FAVOR. THE CUSTOMER HAS NO RECOURSE, WALKS AWAY WITH A BAD TASTE IN their MOUTH due to your unethical BUSINESS PRACTICES AND THE BEST PART IS THAT YOUR COMPANY HAS THOUGHT OF EVER ANGLE TO QUASH "((((((( CUSTOMER RIGHT TO RESCIND)))) AMD FURTHERMORE, IT'S SO WELL WRITTEN THAT NO MATTER WHAT ... THE CUSTOMER IS "SCAMMED* BY A SLICK WELL PERPETRUATED WELL THOUGHT OF CONTRACT that the only winner IS YOU no matter what.

LET ME REMIND YOU THAT EVERY ETHICAL BUSINESS INCLUDING MY OWN... EMPLOYS "******fair****** business practices when dealing with the public. That's why there's a contract upon agreement of the parties based on the terms, conditions, services, SATISFACTION, A period of TIME TO RESIND IF not satisfied. Any big or small company employs these "standar" if yo will, common courtesy of business ethics and fairness. Otherwise, there would be NO business in the business world if you were told you were going to be screwed up front.

Every reputable company puts this in writing so that it is a WIN WIN contract founded on FAIRNESS. Why, because #1 If you plan to be in business for long term it's to your advantage to treat people fairly. Every customer represents a certain revenue/money... by word of mouth and by the practices you have employed with them. That's called repeat business and it's compounded by the basis of how your company handles each customer. Furthermore, that's the reason why most reputable companies, restaurants, any business practice out there offers a compensation, a way to mend fences. A way to say "how can we make it up to you" ... let me give you a freebie, more time, let me give you a break on the price since "we, the company have recognized we have SCREWED UP igonored certain viable issues" That's GOOD BUSINESS PRACTICE. Your company DOES NOT EMPLOY ANYT SUCH THING!

I would think that HERITAGE WEB SOLUTIONS /HIT WEB DESIGN would care. But, sadly enough for the customer you DO NOT! You're in it for a short term to get what you can fast quickly and file bankrupcy, change your companys name and start over cheating customers of their hard earned money and taken advantage of them in every possible way. You employ very slick salespeople that will tell and sell the customer anything for a "real smokin deal" just to get their money. And the contract, statements, such as in my case was never recieved. Your customer sevice rep said that they happen to have the wrong address conveniently enough.

In conclusion...I WANT ALL MY BELONGINGS AND MY DOMAIN NAME ...IT'S MORE THAN FAIR!!! I AM NOT LEAVING THIS MATTER ALONE, I will not give up because it CORRUPT AND WRONG to do this to people. YOU STILL HAVE MY FILES, GRAPHICS ETC., AND MY SITE LOOKS LIKE CRAP. THE ONE PAGE IS ALL ON ONE SIDE. AND IF ANY EMAILS MY CUSTOMERS SEND END UP IN YOUR EMAILL SYSTEM... GUESS WHAT??? I KNOW YOU HAVE CONTROL OF THOSE TOO...SO AGAINST MY WILL I'M "HIT WEB DESIGN'S ***HOSTAGE***.

ALL THAT I CAN WALK AWAY WITH AT THIS POINT IS MY DIGNITY AND MY FIGHT THAT I STAND FIRM FOR. THAT I CHOOSE TO NEVER WAIVER OR EXCHANGE FOR ANYTHING LESS...'PRINCIPLES". AND THAT I DID NOT ALLOW YOU TO INTIMIDATE OR BROW BEAT ME INTO YOUR SLEEZY AGREEMENT TO SHUT ME UP.

• Ka
      15th of Jun, 2010

Thank you for posting all of this information!!! I almost fell for the horrible company. I knew something was wrong when DAVID THOMPSON contacted me about doing our website and I said I would think about it. Then, almost everyday for several weeks I have received numerous calls a day!! Even at 11 and 12 at night!! Sometimes he will call three times in a row and somehow got my personal email??!!!

I felt harrassed and decided to google his name and Hit web design and this is what I found!!! Thank GOD for these complaints!