Web Credit Report Co / Money was taken out of my account and I did not order

1 Cuyahoga Falls, OH, United States Review updated:
Phone: 330-256-8552

Web credit report co. also took money out of my account without my authorization. The amounts were 6.98 and 31.65 and caused 3 nsf fees on the original fraudulent charge and 2 other charges I did make. This company needs to be turned into the better business bureau. This company is nothing but a bunch of scam artists. Someone should sue the pants off of them.

This message is to you web credit report co.: I hope your business sinks in a pool of financial trouble and you are forced to close because the american public knows what you really do. Steal peoples money without authorization and try to tell them it was all their fault.

Comments

• Ju
      6th of Nov, 2008

They charged 6.98 and 31.65 to my account without my ordering any service. This also cost me 40.00 in NSF fees.

• Ak
      6th of Nov, 2008

hi this company is take it mouny my acount why i dont know u all time im go my bank but bank tol me to contac to u i need claiming my mouny back can u right to me email im waiting anwer to mt plz thx you

• Li
      30th of Mar, 2009

That's exactly what they do! We all should file fraud charges with out bank. The Better Business Burea # is 1-602-264-1721. PLEASE everyone file complaints with them, and fraud with your bank. They think we will all just sit and do nothing. DONT LET THEM WIN!

• Ta
      26th of May, 2009

I have incurred fees associated with this company without muy consent and now I am having to use time out of my day to get my money back from these people. The number that has been submitted to the bank appears to be a fax number of some kind. I will not give up. I was able to get the $33.98 cancelled through the idtheftprotect company, but the webreportingcreditcompany.com is proving to be more difficult. SCAMS is all I can say.

21st of Nov, 2009

I just found out I have a negative balance in my account because $31.65 was charged to my account without ANY authorization by me. I will be filing charges and calling the Better Business Bureau.