Web Beauty Store - Jingles Products / Have not received products ordered and cannot get a refund

1 210 E. Main StreetMarietta, United States Review updated:
Phone: 903-748-1846

On September 17, 2008, I ordered Jingles hair products in the amount of $55.62. I have not received my order and cannot get in touch with anyone to request a refund. I have emailed many times requesting a refund to no avail.

Comments

• To
      29th of Jul, 2010

I also have ordered cirepil wax in the amount of $576.48 from WebBeautystore.com. It has been 6 weeks and no product. They are also known as "Beauty Store Pro". I have emailed countless times and have not received a response from them. I have also called the only number I can find (707-494-4778)
    and they never answer their phone. I have left numerous voice mails and they will not call me back. They will run your credit card immediately but will not ship the order or respond to your calls.

If this has happened to you, do what I am going to do...call all of the manufacturers of the products they carry (you can get phone numbers from Google) and tell them what a lousy company web beauty store and Beauty Store Pro is. I cannot believe they would want a company like this representing their products.

• Ci
      13th of Sep, 2010

I also have ordered wax, my charge card was charged and I have not received the product. They do not answer my emails. I will try this phone number Tom listed but I don't feel like it will help. I will be disputing the charge on my Visa. Cindy Fender

4th of Oct, 2010

Looks like this company webbeautystore.com has gone south... they never missed a beat in the passed with my orders... so when they didn't ship or return emails I got worried... Looks like I am not the only one having issues... Nice to know I'm not the only one... I am going to email the actual manufacturers... so so disappointed!