Web Beauty Store / paid for item never received

I placed an order for crystal gel malibu product. My credit card was charged. I then received an email from their rep asking me for my physical address for shipping as I had given them a p.o. box. I waited but never rfeceived the product. I have since emailed the person twice and they have not replied and I still do not have product

Comments

• Ks
      24th of Jun, 2010

Hello. I had issues with this company responding as well. I had to call the guy (Vernon) and ask about my order. I finally got my stuff, minus a few things that were on back order. I canceled the rest of my order and he did refund my money asap. I'd suggest calling if you still haven't received your order!! I hope people check the internet - Better Business Bureau - for companies reputations before ordering blindly like I did!
    Business Contact and Profile for Beauty Store Pro
    Principal: Vernon
    Customer Contact: Vernon - (707) 494-4779
    File Open Date: January 2010
    Type of Business: Internet Services
    BBB Accreditation: Beauty Store Pro is not a BBB Accredited business.
    Additional DBA Names: WebBeautyStore.com

• Ka
      26th of Jun, 2010

Did you order from Beauty Store Pro or Webbeautystore.com?
    I ordered from Webbeautystore.com on 5/1/2020 and still have not received my items or heard anything back from the numerous emails that I have sent to them? I called the number you posted above and left a message for the guy Vernon. Hopefully he will return my call or send my stuff, I am quite upset with myself for not checking on this website before I also blindly ordered.

• Su
      9th of Dec, 2010

Yes, I went to their web site to order a gift for my niece. My card was charged and I have not recieved the item. Now I find out that it is not ligit. I also tried to call that number that you listed and surprise, the answering machine is full!! I am Pissed. I will never let this happen to me again!!

• Am
      25th of Jan, 2011

I also ordered blindly and did not check any complaint boards before hand. I placed my order on 5 Jan 2011, and yet to receive an e-mail with any kind of status, besides the initial e-mail stating they had recieved my order. Of course they took their money two days later. I have sent out 3 e-mails between 12 Jan and the 25th of Jan, and will try the phone number soon. I have a reminder in my outlook calendar, that on the 28th of Jan 2011, I will be filing a complaint through the BBB if I get no resonse by then. I have all of my e-mails printed and ready. This is probably the worst internet store I have ever dealt with, and I can promise you, I never will ever buy from them again.

• Si
      3rd of Feb, 2011

I too have fallen for this trick. i placed my order on the 7th of January 2011 and sent numerous emails and not surprisingly i have received no annswers or my order. I am very upset and angry that I spent soo much money on a SCAM. I wish i had found this site sooner.

• Br
      25th of Feb, 2011
    Web Beauty Store - Product never sent but charged
    Web Beauty Store
    Green Valley
    Arizona
    WebBeautystore.com

Ordered Hair removal product Jan 28, 2011. Never received product but Visa was charged.
    Sent three e-mail's with no response. Will try & get credit back from Visa & list this as a fraudulent company.

• Am
      9th of Mar, 2011

Sierra C. Please contact your bank, and let them know, because you can claim fraud to Visa. I did, and they ran an investigation, they needed a copy of all of the e-mails I sent. I also filed a claim through BBB, and added that. VISA gave me my money back.

12th of Apr, 2011

I too am waiting for my order, I bought almost 100 worth of product, how are we going to get this place shut down? I am so upset...