Web Access / unauthorized charge of $4.95

1 332 Copley Drive, Lancaster, PA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 717-560-9351

I have made several attempts to make contact via the number [protected] as provided on my credit card statement to cancel the $4.95 charge that you have placed on my credit card for something that I apparently agreed to when purchasing WiYu tea several months ago. I have been unsuccessful in making contact with you because you make it impossible to contact your "business".

I think your tactics of getting authorization border on illegal and I will do whatever I can do expose you and your company.

Cancel this charge on my account immediately and reimburse my account $9.90, in addition to cancelling any membership that I don't remember agreeing to.

It is businessess and underhanded tactics such as yours who give online services a bad stigma.

Je

Comments

23rd of Feb, 2009

It has happened to me also. I had no idea who this " web access" was charging me for what? I had opted to try this chinese herbal weightloss tea and I only had to pay for shipping. I have been charged for more than just shipping plus the monthly" web access" whatever that meant. I had not agreed to that so I am cancelling my visa immideatly.What a [censored] bunch of rip off scam artists.