Web Access / Insider secrets guide

i have been charged $4.95 monthly and had no idea what it was for - i called their number [protected] and could not speak to a representative - they said to go to their website www.insidersecretsguide.com - i cannot get on their website, i cannot speak to a live representative and i want my money back - they owe me for sept 08', oct 08' and nov 08' totaling $14.85 - i want my money back and i do not want them to charge me again for a service i did not request nor want.

Comments

• Be
      23rd of Sep, 2008
    Web Access - charged account $5.95, telephone # is for different types of products. Not Web Access
    Wu-Yi
    Missouri
    Phone: 888-289-8740

I have had unauthorized two separate charges on two different credit cards.
    One for $4.95 telephone #866-363-0187 called EN Performance Health.
    One for $5.95 telephone #888-289-8740 called Web Access.
    Both of these numbers show the same products of green tea and not the En Performance Health or Web Access.
    Please beware when ordering online. They use your credit card #'s for other unauthorized charges.

• El
      5th of Nov, 2008

charged credit card for item I did not order. Please take this charge off my credit card

• Su
      6th of Nov, 2008

This charge of 4.95 keeps showing up I can not get a hold of any one sbout this. someone please HELP

• Do
      7th of Nov, 2008
    Web Access - web access

After ordering wu-yi source tea and subsequently cancelling such order I have been charged 3 payments to date for WEB ACCESS to the total sum so far of £12.44 ($19.48). I hereby now request full refund of said amount. If any further payment are removed from my account I will be forced to take action against you.

10th of Nov, 2008

I was chARGED $4.95 AND I want my moeny back and also it better not come out my account again.6

11th of Nov, 2008

Web Access has other complaints against them. After reading these complaints I feel I should go ahead and take a more serious look at what can be done to stop this company and the other companies they are assocated with. I know what these companies are doing and the authorities should be notified by the people they have tried to get money from. Please contact your credit card companies that this is happening before your identity is given out to others.

12th of Nov, 2008

I have had my bank account charged $4.95 on Oct 22 which led to an overdraft of $33.00. I do not want nor have I wanted this account. I had cancelled the WUYI Tea order and received my refund Oct. 1oth. Therefore, everything that went with this order should have been null and void. I do not want any monies taken from my account and will stop payment of such. Please, refund my $4.95 asap.

• My
      13th of Nov, 2008

I have been charged 4.95 for two months and have not been able to contact anyone. I was not aware that I had signed up for this. It seems to be a rip off.1ed3c

• Lo
      14th of Nov, 2008

I have been charged 4.95 for 3 months and have not been able to contact anyone.. I want to cancelled that web access. They never told me that I was to be charged every month for the web access and I want that to stop wright now...

NO MORE CHARGE!!!

• Te
      14th of Nov, 2008

This is a totally fraudulant charge. I did not order any product or service. Revoke charges.

• Ro
      2nd of Dec, 2008

Have been unable to cancel. they continue to take $4.95 out of my charge account. What can I do?

• Gl
      5th of Dec, 2008

This happened to me and today this is what I did. I called the 1800-281-9006 number and then followed up with the web site the recording tells you to go to. So go here: www.insidersecretsguide.com and get on the "Live Chat". I chatted with someone named Sandra, and I received an explanation and a confirmation number for cancellation. Good luck!

• Te
      15th of Jun, 2009

I just cancelled today, no idea if it ACTUALLY WORKED or not but here are the three things I was given.

Cancellation Information
    866-989-8945 AcaiBurn (Shows on statement as AcaiBurn)
    866-989-2685 Insider Secrets To Weight Loss (Shows on statement as Web Access Fee)
    800-989-5907 Comprehensive Weight Loss E-book Package (Shows on statement as Membership)