WEB ACCESS 800-2819006 / Unauthorized Charges

218 Bluewater CourtLaVergne, TN, United States Review updated:
Phone: 615--223-1018
When I checked my bank card today, I noticed a $4.95 charge that is shown as "WEB ACCESS [protected]". I did some checking on Google and found there are several complaints about this phone number and subsequent issues. Last year [2007], I ordered auto-delivery on some Wu-Yi Tea. When I was laid off from my job, I cancelled the account. Until today, there have been no further charges. I have NOT signed up for any free trials, nor to reopen that account, and I defginitely haven't authorized any new debits. This is an unauthorized charge and I want it stopped. I've made several calls, checked out a non-existent website this phone number gives you to cancel the account, to no avail. I'm not sure how to stop it short of closing out my account.

THIS IS DEFINITELY A SCAM!!!

Comments

Da
  31st of Mar, 2009
Yes. This is some kind of scam. I suddenly got mail for a Chase credit card company charging for something called WUYI TEA> First of all. I don't have a freaking credit card to match my bills. Secondly. I have like one percent body fat, so I do not need to diet and lose weight. And thirdly, my social security number was accessed via this bogus company. Fortunately. I do have a lawyer. If this credit card thing doesn't resolve, then I am prepared to take legal action. I have no income (which kind of makes the credit card thing an identity theft). I have been homeless for six years, and thus my adress is a day program mail center in a church. I could not find the original person who ordered this diet tea in my name, but I understand thet the credit card number has listed this event as a fraud in their books. In the meantime. I have had to have potential litigation aimed at me due to some company billing me for some product I would never have a use for. It's like buying cat food and not owning a cat. I feel a little bit violated. And here's the biggest problem. If I had in fact ordered this diet tea, then how the hell could I recieve the package without an actual address. I certainly haven't even recieved a brocure from WUYI TEA.
Du
  16th of Sep, 2009
OMG that is a good joke.

I just went back through my statement and there are charges every month and each company name is different, while each amount is either 4.95, 7.14, 9.95 or now the latest at 3.24. Different names for the "service" from "membership" to "web access' to OnV Weightlossmembership and all of this AFTER I cancelled an order 9 months ago!
This is not concern for your customers - this is just plain BS and rip off.

The numbers to call are all different and all lead to the same musac and black male voice saying to wait as all customer service representatives are busy. They have to give you different numbers to call to get rid of the other charges! And then they all seem to think they can only give you back four charges. WRONG.

You just mention the Federal Trade Commission and stay polite and they finally cave in and give you back your money. They don't want to though!

This is the DUMBEST business model I have EVER seen. Pure Crap.